Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think we should start doing events/raids for our amusement against womyn

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
Something like making an article or convincing femoids to shave their heads to stand up against Incels that """""ugly""""" women can't get laid with their shaven head (of course they can), and it'd be absolute kek
E45

I'd prefer this place stayed more in the shadows, we're on thin ice as it is.

No matter even if they have terminal cancer someone is going to fuck them
Feminists and sjw's would still do it to try "prove" us wrong, when in reality, we're just laughing at them for being that fucking stupid

I'd prefer this place stayed more in the shadows, we're on thin ice as it is.
I get what you mean, maybe if (((they))) would just bury the articles on alek, we could do something like this

It's a good idea. We can do something similar to what some trolls did two years ago or so with #PissForEquality and actually had some females actually follow suit.

It's a good idea. We can do something similar to what some trolls did two years ago or so with #PissForEquality and actually had some females actually follow suit.
ya, gathering forums/boards similar to this would make it op, imagine after all your years of social rejection from whormen, you finally land physical impact on thousands of them