Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think women want to die

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I was reading other random case about a woman being murdered by his thug bf here im Brazil

and then I concluded that that shit is not compatible with "muh natural selection"

in theory women will choose a partner who protects her and don't brutally kill her

wtf

how women like thas type of men, they know that guy will hurt her

that guys normally are poor too, and that's not compatible with the ideia that women will select a provider, in theory then they will love the betabux and not a useless poor thug

It's not natural selection lol just whores being whores.

Women don't think.
wtffffffff

this is so suifuel

must have an cientific explanation to this phenomenon

I can't believe it!

We're in 2020, if women cared about natural selection they would date 120+ iq ricels not tall strong chads.
there is a logical in their want tall, strong and violent man

but there is no logic they want a evil dark triad man!

when you see that guys who get pussies being thugs here in Brazil, they are normally weak, ugly and even short men

but only because they are thugs they get pussy

there is no logic

why???? why this occur???

there is a logical in their want tall, strong and violent man

but there is no logic they want a evil dark triad man!

when you see that guys who get pussies being thugs here in Brazil, they are normally weak, ugly and even short men

but only because they are thugs they get pussy

there is no logic

why???? why this occur???
They like sinners because they are compatible

because foids dont make decisions based on rational logic, they do it on feels LOL

I've been saying as much as women like Chads for status & their ego.. what makes women horny is violent dangerous men.. who are actually a danger to her.

I've been saying as much as women like Chads for status & their ego.. what makes women horny is violent dangerous men.. who are actually a danger to her.

it has no biological sense

wasn't it supposed to be for women to be looking for protective men, not their own killers?

following this evolutionary logic women should have no interest in rapists or murderers of women

Maybe they pick dangerous and strong men because they seem more capable of protecting them than a frail and harmless guy regardless of how nice he treats her. Either way they don't care about love as much as themselves...

Last edited:
I was reading other random case about a woman being murdered by his thug bf here im Brazil

and then I concluded that that shit is not compatible with "muh natural selection"

in theory women will choose a partner who protects her and don't brutally kill her

wtf

how women like thas type of men, they know that guy will hurt her

that guys normally are poor too, and that's not compatible with the ideia that women will select a provider, in theory then they will love the betabux and not a useless poor thug
They don't want to die, they're just to retarded to stay alive JFL, fucking whores