Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I thought everything would change once I got to college.

M

MrRogers

Banned
-
I thought I would make friends, and that people would actually acknowledge me for once. I’m so fucking close to dropping out and becoming a NEET or wagecuck at mcdonalds for the rest of my fucking life. I do not care anymore.

why would you think these things?

Just lol @ incels who go to college.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Just lol @ incels who go to college.

yup college is only fun for chads and stacys just like life

Serpent said:
why would you think these things?

im alone all the time. i thought i would have a second chance in college but obviously that’s not the case, women still view me as subhuman and a creep.

MrRogers said:
im alone all the time. i thought i would have a second chance in college but obviously that’s not the case, women still view me as subhuman and a creep.

that's women for ya. anyone but chad is a creep

College isn't bad unless you dorm

If you go to a city college, the only thing that's bad are the classes that force you to give presentations, and the fact that literally everyone other than you has girlfriends/regular sex.

it never changes for incels

MrRogers said:
I thought I would make friends, and that people would actually acknowledge me for once. I’m so fucking close to dropping out and becoming a NEET or wagecuck at mcdonalds for the rest of my fucking life. I do not care anymore.

@MrRogers

I thought so, too.

Difference is I dropped out my first year; couldn't handle it anymore.