Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I thought I was going to ascend with a foid on Whisper yesterday but it was an incel larping.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I thought I was chatting with a foid on Whisper. I told the foid that I am a kissless virgin and incel. The foid said that they were a noodlewhore with a white boyfriend, I made fun of it for being a massive meme. The foid said that they found my racism and misogyny hot and said that they want to have sex with me and gave me their number.

While texting, I was making arrangements and asking if I will get the full experience. The foid then said that they were a brocel who was larping. It was suifuel at first because I was going through my head on what I was going to do but at the end of the day I made a friend.

I thought I was chatting with a foid on Whisper. I told the foid that I am a kissless virgin and incel. The foid said that they were a noodlewhore with a white boyfriend, I made fun of it for being a massive meme. The foid said that they found my racism and misogyny hot and said that they want to have sex with me and gave me their number.

While texting, I was making arrangements and asking if I will get the full experience. The foid then said that they were a brocel who was larping. It was suifuel at first because I was going through my head on what I was going to do but at the end of the day I made a friend.

kek.

Sorry bro it was just me haha

Source

Should of known better tbh ngl ded srs

JFL at being incel and thinking it might be free :soy: :bluepill:

Did you give big winning smile like your avi, could always have brought a wig hahaha.

What is whisper?

bruh this is hilarious

that was literally gay

Worst thing is getting catfished when they also have your identity.
If it was anonymous you can get over it quick.