Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I thought i was incel because of jaw

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
No. I am incel because of every feature of my face

This realization destroyed me

Damn that’s brutal man. Your face must be fucked.

For me it's jaw and hair.

Just shower bro

I’m very ugly

because of jews too

No. I am incel because of every feature of my face

That was my belief too when I was very young with regards to face shape and the jawline.
I used to have a really chubby hapa face (even though I was low BF) with zero definition and everyone would make fun of how for how round my face was for like a decade.
This stuck around for a reaaaaaaallllyyyyyyyyy loooooooonnnnnnnggggggg time and cemented the idea that "oh, it's just my face shape that's holding me back".
Yeah, I soon realized that it wasn't just my face shape or lack of a jawline.

Last edited:
That was my belief too when I was very young with regards to face shape and the jawline.
I used to have a really chubby hapa face with zero definition and everyone would make fun of how round my face was for like a decade.
This stuck around for a reaaaaaaallllyyyyyyyyy loooooooonnnnnnnggggggg time and cemented the idea that "oh it's just my face shape that's holding me back".
Yeah, I soon realized that it wasn't just my face shape or lack of a jawline.
Hapa = autolose. My condolences buddy

Brutal to read it

This is very brutal ngl.
I admit, on my bluepill days I used to think my balding head was the only issue. Hehe nobody can be more wrong.