Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I thought my younger brother would be the incel, not me

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
I’m 26, my brother is 23. I’m still a virgin and never had a girlfriend. My brother had his first girlfriend at 16, lost his virginity at 17, only had a body count of 2 but he’s due to be married next Summer after almost 5 years being senates. Back in my teens I doubted my brother would ever lose virginity, let alone ever finding a girlfriend. I had the advantage over my brother in many things at school such as body shape (I’m slim, he’s obsese), I was more athletic, had better social interaction skills and got better grades. I’d say the only advantage he had over me was he had better hair texture than me and didn’t had hard time during puberty like I did with the spots, dry skin and all that.

brutal af, both me and my brother are incel , im 24 hes 32, neither of us have ever had a gf.

brutal gene pill

Surprising, isn't it
My brother's 16 and got a gf last year. We both had thought we would be incels but I'm glad he turned out different.

I’m 26, my brother is 23. I’m still a virgin and never had a girlfriend. My brother had his first girlfriend at 16, lost his virginity at 17, only had a body count of 2 but he’s due to be married next Summer after almost 5 years being senates. Back in my teens I doubted my brother would ever lose virginity, let alone ever finding a girlfriend. I had the advantage over my brother in many things at school such as body shape (I’m slim, he’s obsese), I was more athletic, had better social interaction skills and got better grades. I’d say the only advantage he had over me was he had better hair texture than me and didn’t had hard time during puberty like I did with the spots, dry skin and all that.
People say that people who have successful siblings are fakecels, failing to recognize that there are thousands of possible gene combinations and some of them are better than others

brutal af, both me and my brother are incel , im 24 hes 32, neither of us have ever had a gf.

brutal gene pill
My 34 year old brother could pass an incel despite losing his virginity in his early 20s, he’s never sexually active and the last time he has sex was 7 years ago.

Surprising, isn't it
My brother's 16 and got a gf last year. We both had thought we would be incels but I'm glad he turned out different.
i just hope he doesnt become a shit about being a normie a few years from now

My friend lost his virginity when he was like 12 or 11
absolutely fucking brutal
i'm 21 and still KHHV

My friend lost his virginity when he was like 12 or 11
absolutely fucking brutal
i'm 21 and still KHHV
It saddens me bcz a Chad I know lost his at 14 and has a body count of like >20 while Im here rotting away

Glad I don't have brothers

i was in sorta the same situation long ago. i had a cousin that was 110% faggot. he got rammed in the ass when he was 14 or so then i didnt speak to him for a few years. when he turned 20 or so he popped back up in our family conversations. i asked about him and my family showed me photos

turns out he just thought he was a faggot but was actually bisexual and fucked a girl when he was 16/17 and at the time he was in college and partying every week and having orgies. he almost got kicked off campus housing because he kept throwing large parties and had too many violations. so not only did he turn into a Fuckboi he gets to have twice the sex than normal because he is bi then you add he had a great fucking time in college with friends and partying and bitches and drugs and now he has a degree and is working for a good company. i just don't fucking understand the universe and how so many people can literally have every fucking thing handed to them on a FUCKING golden platter while we get nothing. we don't even get goddamn scraps

He's probably very NT. NTpill is legit tbh.