Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I told my bullies I struggled with depression

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
Times ago I was so tired of being mocked because of NON-ntness + submissive personality + being the newbie at work I told them I was seeimg a therapist because I had problems with depression after my dad's death.
Well bullies thought that trying to make some suicide jokes could e effective way to make me think about my situation in a different way

Everytime I used to go to the bathroom they said some jokes like :
' are you going to cut your veins with a razor in that bathroom? "

Things like that.
That's all; ofc trying to get empathy is never the solution.

what subhumans are you working with to get reactions like these?

I would have responded something like "probably not, but if you keep this up I might cut yours"

Absolute evil exists in the space when a psychiatrist tells you your autism diagnosis makes it so you can't feel empathy. The fact that NTs are by default good people in the eyes of society is insane.

Shit like this is exactly what causes someone comes into work one day with a gun and go postal.

Never open up with people like that. Avoid them at all costs and if they can't be avoided, you have to be upfront and hard with them. All bullies are cowards, they won't bully you if they feel you might snap and do something violent.

And then society asks why someone decides to go ER.

:soy:: WhY yOu So AnGwY aNd BiTt3r InKwElL

Never open up with people like that. Avoid them at all costs and if they can't be avoided, you have to be upfront and hard with them. All bullies are cowards, they won't bully you if they feel you might snap and do something violent.
And then society asks why someone decides to go ER.

Absolute evil exists in the space when a psychiatrist tells you your autism diagnosis makes it so you can't feel empathy. The fact that NTs are by default good people in the eyes of society is insane.

Never reveal any weakness to anyone. Everyone is a piece of shit who will use that against you

Never reveal any weakness to anyone. Everyone is a piece of shit who will use that against you
It’s true. It’s why I’ve decided I’m abandoning my only friends. I can sense one of them will use the fact that I’m a virgin against me one day. I made the mistake of telling them.

Society doesn't care about men OP. Looks like you had to learn the hard way. Leave that job, keep your emotions to yourself.