Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I told myself 2 years ago when I was a freshmen in high school I’d have a girlfriend or be dead. I don’t have a girlfriend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Title. It’s over tbh :cryfeels:

if i don't have a gf when im 25 i will livestream me roping

if i don't have a gf when im 25 i will livestream me roping

I told myself the same thing, but then time went on, and I just rotted. We rot and die and rot

You need to put more effort.
Download

not dead either

How many of your friends have girlfriends?

How many of your friends have girlfriends?

Eh I don’t really have friends, but one guy did. Pure suifuel going onto xbox and he’d on voicechat with his gf on loudspeaker and I had to hear their shit..

Eh I don’t really have friends, but one guy did. Pure suifuel going onto xbox and he’d on voicechat with his gf on loudspeaker and I had to hear their shit..
:feelsrope:

Hey kid put a zero after the 2 and you got me..

so you're like 14, 15

16, 17, 18. Not 14, 15. Dk where you get those numbers from
I told myself 2 years ago when I was a freshmen in high school I’d have a girlfriend or be dead. I don’t have a girlfriend.

interpreted as 2 years ago you said that in the future you will have a gf as a freshman
also you're not 18 then for sure but who knows

I told myself 2 years ago when I was a freshmen in high school I’d have a girlfriend or be dead. I don’t have a girlfriend.

interpreted as 2 years ago you said that in the future you will have a gf as a freshman
also you're not 18 then for sure but who knows

Oh no no lol I’m a junior / senior now don’t wanna say cause I don’t wanna get doxed but yeah I ain’t 18 but I’m older than 14 15
Ok, you gonna kill yourself or what, then?

I would, only thing holding me back is probably my mom. My sister was her first child and she was born with a severe mental and physical illness, so I’ve got many things to take care of. My mom put all her trust in me to be something but I know deep down inside I ain’t shit but that’s what other people always told me

LOL I said the same when I was 20. I tried to be active in social life, went to any event in clubs advertised and became alcoholic, lost too much money. It didn't work out. I lost even few existing friends and didn't make a gf after all. It all turned into weight, more ugliness and being poor. It was waste of couple of years and health. I was even more miserable since.

i told myself few years ago that till 20 i will have gf, successful life and money, guess i was wrong