Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I took my ex-incel friend with me to photo shooting (my hobby).

H

Heavy0Lines

Greycel
He just recently got a gf and he was incel all his life before it. When we went there (forests/ruins/beaches) I handed him my cam many times because I don't take it so seriously. The social enjoyment is much more important when I am not alone. Everything went fine but I drove like 4-5 hours today as I needed to go different places even before taking him and after it.

Then at night when I am tired and need to sleep he started texting me telling about the photos he took and he needs them. He told me he was gonna show them to his gf. He got so serious now he is insulting my photo editing skills he is trying to teach me how to edit photos. He was supposed to be tag along and now I would even feel guilty about posting these photos anywhere because I don't know which ones he took and which I did.

It was a very fun day but the aftertaste I got ruined it. Just because he needs to impress a whore with some photos he created this awkward situation. I don't think I will keep being in touch with him.

Not surprised

How old is he?

Every. Fucking. Time. Damn thats brutal

So much for bros before hoes. Yet another example of male friendshop ruined for a whiff of pussy.

When she ends up dumping him you better rub it in his face

foids ruin friendships
absolute simpery

Your friend fell in the simping hole and can only see the foid, and not his actual friend. Quite sad.

Every. Fucking. Time. Damn thats brutal

So much for bros before hoes. Yet another example of male friendshop ruined for a whiff of pussy.

When she ends up dumping him you better rub it in his face

An incel can never have normie friends, you are on different planes of existence, as more of my friends got girlfriends I started to distance myself from them and cut off communication, all they had to talk about was relationships, etc, and I would just always be the 3rd wheel, it was the best thing for both parties tbh, but the normie never wants to break it off because they don't want to feel guilty like they are leaving you behind

Just get him the pics on your schedule. The whore can wait.

An incel can never have normie friends, you are on different planes of existence, as more of my friends got girlfriends I started to distance myself from them and cut off communication, all they had to talk about was relationships, etc, and I would just always be the 3rd wheel, it was the best thing for both parties tbh, but the normie never wants to break it off because they don't want to feel guilty like they are leaving you behind
Completely agree, its pretty obvious when you dont fit in , better to stay away from them

THIS dude extremely relatable