Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I took phenibut again

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I feel great and it didn't even start working yet

I honestly want to try it sometime, however, I've definitely heard about how addicting it is and how terrible withdrawals are.

I honestly want to try it sometime, however, I've definitely heard about how addicting it is and how terrible withdrawals are.
Yeah you are not suppose to do phenibut more than once a week twice max. It's about as addictive as benzos, alcohol and lyrica is. But if you got self control it isn't too bad. I first tried phenibut in 2017-2018 and never had withdrawals cause I take it so rarely.

I felt much better after taking phenibut today. It really works though I am disappointed in the effect I thought it would be stronger. I am more relaxed but my anxiety and depression did not disappear. I will up my dosage next time I take it on Sunday and see how that will effect me.

I feel great and it didn't even start working yet
For me the best part is when it first starts to kick in.
I felt much better after taking phenibut today. It really works though I am disappointed in the effect I thought it would be stronger. I am more relaxed but my anxiety and depression did not disappear. I will up my dosage next time I take it on Sunday and see how that will effect me.
What dose did you take today?

Yeah you are not suppose to do phenibut more than once a week twice max. It's about as addictive as benzos, alcohol and lyrica is. But if you got self control it isn't too bad. I first tried phenibut in 2017-2018 and never had withdrawals cause I take it so rarely.
Did you take it before you went to bars and clubs? And what was the effect? Could you approach women??

For me the best part is when it first starts to kick in.

What dose did you take today?

I don't remember either 1.5 or 1g. I'll try 2g next.

2g is a nice dose.
Don't expect it to be earth-shattering. It's a powerful tool but not a real drug.

2g is a nice dose.
Don't expect it to be earth-shattering. It's a powerful tool but not a real drug.

Yeah I know. I don't really have any way to test it out since I stopped approaching foids and I have no social circle and I am not going to do cold approaches because that's just retarded especially with the way I look right now. The only thing I can do is to put on a hoody to cover my fucked up hairline and try thugmaxxing but then everybody will think I'm just trying to rob them especially since I live in a dogdy area so JFL at trying cold approaches :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I have a work meeting on next Wednesday I will take phenibut in the morning and see how it effects me because usually I am not happy the way I present myself in those meetings it's fucking cringy as fuck and every time after the meeting I have a feeling I will get fucking fired soon for being a retard.

I am taking this shit with me to SEA I hope I won't get arrested and executed since it's probably not legal there but I'll just put the capsules in vitamin D box or something.

I am taking this shit with me to SEA I hope I won't get arrested and executed since it's probably not legal there but I'll just put the capsules in vitamin D box or something.

I don't there's going to be any problem with that.
It's a supplement that you can get from clearnet sites and Walmart used to sell it.
At worse, they will take it away from you at the airport. (but even that won't happen)

That’s around what I take. I’m kinda a pussy but I want to eventually get up to 2g. I hear that is close to the max dose.

Did you take it before you went to bars and clubs? And what was the effect? Could you approach women??
I haven't tried that honestly but I'm sure it would help. It helped me socialize at work. But you don't lose as much inhibitions as on alcohol or benzos imo. But it does give you a great confidence boost.

It is addicting. Once in a month use is fine.