Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I took the jb pill, brutal.

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
Seeing the difference between a 16 year old, tight, young, full of life, made for pleasure and seeing disgusting roastbeef landwhale 30 year olds is just... a big difference.

Anytime I have the chance to look or be close to a prime teen food, I look at them and imagine being their chad bf.

Roasties can't compete tbh ngl.

I want my jb ffs
551F1A90 7914 43DB BA3D AAE33A587700

lol many 30 year old women would be toothless and half dead by now without modern medicine, of course they're pretty disgusting and need every trick in the book to try and fake teenage looks

You should have been a Chad in high school. Now, even if you ascend by looksmaxxing and surgery, you will only be getting Chad's seconds, the girls he fucked and discarded. The girls that he would never commit too.

Why do you even care girls under 16 will still prefer a chad.

I better fap than move my ass for walhitter cunts

Real man choice

Every blackpill you swallow, do it with a smile because you're getting more and more close to the truth.