Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I tracked the weights of couples I spotted throughout the day and the results are DEVASTATING

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Total couples analyzed: 46
Same weight couples: 15
Fat man, fat woman: 4
Normal man, normal woman: 11 (in every case, Chad or chadlite minimum)

Different weight couples: 31
Fat man, normal woman: 3 (2/3 of these were WMAW)
Normal man, fat woman: 29

Just incredible. Interweight relationships should be ILLEGAL. If a man busts his ass in the gym, he shouldn't get fucked by hypergamy into taking care of a landwhale.

Attachments

• 1579646468556.png
    1579646468556.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 11
Even if you ascend, all that awaits you is a fat lard ass 2/10 feminist who will probably cuck you and has high standards. It’s over.

And that's a good thing [TeeHee].

I would rather stay an incel than date a fat woman tbh.

@mylifeistrash Soon a normal weight woman will be impossible to find

What's sad is these days there's fat people that people don't call fat anymore and call them thick or "thicc".
They're deformed and pear shaped looking and fat usually from the waist down. Which is fat.
That is a fat person. Say what you want. They're fat.

And when I say things like this, people say I'm gay.
No, I just like attractive women that don't look like one of those balloon toys where you punch it in the face to make it land on it's back and it still comes back standing right up. I don't know what those things are called, but I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about. The things with tiny tiny little heads but a fat abdomen.

That's what "thick" girls look like. Or should I say FAT FUCKS!

Depends on how fat and insufferable she is tbh. If I ever got the chance to ascend with a chubby foid with a normal face I'd take it asap.
She would prob turn into a landwhale quick anyway because foids have no self control.
What's sad is these days there's fat people that people don't call fat anymore and call them thick or "thicc".
They're deformed and pear shaped looking and fat usually from the waist down. Which is fat.
That is a fat person. Say what you want. They're fat.

And when I say things like this, people say I'm gay.
No, I just like attractive women that don't look like one of those balloon toys where you punch it in the face to make it land on it's back and it still comes back standing right up. I don't know what those things are called, but I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about. The things with tiny tiny little heads but a fat abdomen.

That's what "thick" girls look like. Or should I say FAT FUCKS!

To be honest man I actually have a fetish for thick thighs and ass but she still has to have a hourglass shape.
Foids that have like fat rolls are disgusting even to me.

This a problem with men being attracted to a wide variety of foids while ALL foids only want TALL MUSCULAR PRETTY FACE SLAYER CHAD.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about doing this ngl since I see hundreds of people everyday on my way to school

It’s so easy to not be fat

Just eat less lmao it’s not hard
If it wasn’t that hard then there wouldn’t be an obesity problem in the west.
I mean technically it isn’t hard but I bet the people who went from obese to fit didn’t find it easy at all.
I’m assuming you’ve been skinny or fit your entire life?

ITcels won't post this because they know they can't counter this.

If it wasn’t that hard then there wouldn’t be an obesity problem in the west.
I mean technically it isn’t hard but I bet the people who went from obese to fit didn’t find it easy at all.
I’m assuming you’ve been skinny or fit your entire life?
Wouldn’t say I’m skinny or fit but I’m not overweight.

Don’t worry. They don’t find you attractive, anyway.

Technically, yes. Though it can be hard from a mental aspect. Sort of like drug addiction, but instead of heroin you’re addicted to food.
I eat tons of food yet I don’t get fat. I used to down a 2 liter of soda every day. I have the physique of Matt Stonie

Wouldn’t say I’m skinny or fit but I’m not overweight.
Well the reason why I assume fat people stay fat is completely due to mental issues, being raised incorrectly or whatever.

Well the reason why I assume fat people stay fat is completely due to mental issues, being raised incorrectly or whatever.
I can understand that. Being mentally ill/depressed can lead to you snacking and getting fat.

I eat tons of food yet I don’t get fat. I used to down a 2 liter of soda every day. I have the physique of Matt Stonie
Congrats. Not everyone can have a godlike metabolism like you.
also I’d be careful. As you get older your eating habits can catch up with you. My dad was skinny his whole adolescence and then became fit from years of being a carpenter despite the fact that he ate like trash. It wasn’t until he was in his 40s that he started getting pudgy.
He got even fatter after he quit smoking.

I still have far too much self-respect for that. No way that I'll let all those boxing matches, all the shit I didn't eat and all the lifting go to waste.

also I’d be careful. As you get older your eating habits can catch up with you. My dad was skinny his whole adolescence and then became fit from years of being a carpenter despite the fact that he ate like trash. It wasn’t until he was in his 40s that he started getting pudgy.

Millenials have a harder time keeping weight off than boomers/gen-x thanks to the former growing up surrounded by chemical "endocrine disruptors.:
...for a given amount of caloric intake, macronutrient intake or leisure time physical activity, the predicted BMI was up to 2.3kg/m(2) higher in 2006 that in 1988 in the mutually adjusted model (P<0.05)...Factors other than diet and physical activity may be contributing to the increase in BMI over time. Further research is necessary to identify these factors and to determine the mechanisms through which they affect body weight.

In an economy where the majority of workers sit down to "work" via electronic or mechanical devices, there's little reason to lose weight. Most of the "work" done by so-called workers is really just electronic work done in the technological cloud. I can attest to sitting in a chair being MUCH less comfortable with a hard muscular ass versus layers of fat cushion.

We have so many problems in our society that it truly needs at a Page 1 rewrite at all levels, including the environments we spend the most time in.

I hate land whales

Sort of like drug addiction, but instead of heroin you’re addicted to food.
Gigacope, you dont get dopesick from not overeating. It's not even in the same dimension.

Gigacope, you dont get dopesick from not overeating. It's not even in the same dimension.
It ain't. But foids especially crave easy dopamine.

Fat women are the scum of the earth it should be illegal for them to have sex

Interweight relationships should be ILLEGAL. If a man busts his ass in the gym, he shouldn't get fucked by hypergamy into taking care of a landwhale.
Based as fuck.

I never said it’s exactly like drug addiction. Just that food can be an unhealthy addiction.

My uncle has been married to two different landhwales, he's super social, so I understand but I wouldn't do it. Very few landwhales are functional in society and become a burden beyond the obvious of being un attractive.

inceltears STILL has not touched this

I wish i was fat!

Just incredible. Interweight relationships should be ILLEGAL. If a man busts his ass in the gym, he shouldn't get fucked by hypergamy into taking care of a landwhale.
nah man I gotta support my thicc boyes who are lucky enough to find someone
I wish i was fat!
no you don't

Fat women hate fat men not suprised

These men settling for land whales are part of the problem. By doing so it sends the message to women that it's ok for them to be fat as fuck as they'll still have lots of men interested in them. It further gives credence to the "beautiful" fat woman movement that's been going on for the past 20 years.

RMR doesn't change much at all as you age

everyone who is fat eats too fucking much

if you can't go a day without food you're food addcted and have major mental issues

and when they lose weight theyll leave their normie bf for chad.

Not being fat is not even enough for a man. Slim man with nonexistent muscles would be incel, but similar foid would get laid easily.

Foids just need not be fat and they fail even that.

The reason fat foids get relationships is because of hypergamy. Slim foids are not even touching normies so they have to settle for fat ones.

Not being fat is not even enough for a man. Slim man with nonexistent muscles would be incel, but similar foid would get laid easily.

Foids just need not be fat and they fail even that.

The reason fat foids get relationships is because of hypergamy. Slim foids are not even touching normies so they have to settle for fat ones.

'tis the era of landwhale roasties

In fat man fat women you should have also analysed their heights. That might have actually been an additional blackpill.

Responding to IT

We all know whats fat and what isn't, but nice cope

Couples isn't a representative sample of the general population. IT confirmed for not understanding stats.This shows that fit women don't tend to be in relationships, which we've all known for awhile. No need for bfs when you have the tinder carousel.

Not sure what the point of this post is but okay

just lol if you think a guy and a girl walking together are "friends". I'm not going to do a p-value calculation or whatever, but 46 couples out of a college campus is actually a very good sample. Keep in mind that you can safely extrapolate 500 people to a country of 300 million, 46 couples is plenty for college age couples at the least. Theres no reason to believe my campus is somehow not representative of all campuses, therefore if you accurately sample one campus, its fair to believe it holds at least in general for most. Again, IT doesn't understand stats.

cope

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears..._do/ff9lwuz?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
AHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

Even if you get a non landwhale gf, you can bet she'll monkey branch to a better looking guy as soon as the opportunity arises. I see so many landwhale-chad couples in the south it's pretty much the norm

Responding to IT

We all know whats fat and what isn't, but nice cope

Couples isn't a representative sample of the general population. IT confirmed for not understanding stats.This shows that fit women don't tend to be in relationships, which we've all known for awhile. No need for bfs when you have the tinder carousel.

Not sure what the point of this post is but okay

just lol if you think a guy and a girl walking together are "friends". I'm not going to do a p-value calculation or whatever, but 46 couples out of a college campus is actually a very good sample. Keep in mind that you can safely extrapolate 500 people to a country of 300 million, 46 couples is plenty for college age couples at the least. Theres no reason to believe my campus is somehow not representative of all campuses, therefore if you accurately sample one campus, its fair to believe it holds at least in general for most. Again, IT doesn't understand stats.

cope

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears..._do/ff9lwuz?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
AHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

IT is full of retarded bluepilled incel copers