Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I tried (and failed) to be NT in front of a foid

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
  • be me, 3/10 sperg khhv at grocery store
  • in checkout line, cashier is a 6/10 blonde
  • hear Dutch-sounding accent when she talks to customers
  • mildcuriosity.jpg
  • next in line
  • NTmode.exe
  • she checks out my items and I pay
  • she gives me the change
  • nowornever.avi
  • I say "thank you"
  • KILL_YOUR_INHIBITION_NOW.exe
  • I ask "Are you from around here?"
  • she says "no" disinterestedly
  • I try to guess "the Netherlands?", she says no
  • "Denmark?", still no
  • she replies "Germany."
  • I act mildly interested
  • I ask if she's in high school or college here
  • normal_conversationalist.jpg
  • she puts on visibly-forced smile (probably because her manager was nearby) and says "no, just working here"
  • I now realize that I forgot I was an ugly subhuman talking to a foid and that I was creeping her out
  • say goodbye and walk away embarrassed

Fucking stupid Nazi bitch. How dare I talk to her as a sub8. Fuck me, right? Btw, there's no fucking way she could get a visa just to be a cashier. Dumb whore lied to me because she was too afraid I'd find out where she goes to school! Oh, the horror!

As I was thinking about this in my car, I started to boil in seething rage - only interrupted by the sound of a horn and me realizing I was drifting out of my lane. I fumed at knowing that if I were Chad, she would have giggled and given me her phone number. What's ironic is that I wasn't even hitting on her, I was genuinely curious about where she was from. But whatever, I guess I'll have to accept that talking to a femoid as a sub6 is a crime worthy of the fucking death penalty in 2019.

Nowadays, I cant help but notice the difference in how foids treat attractive vs ugly males. Whenever im in line, I make sure there are no chad's/chadlites around

Starting conversations isn't NT

"Just talk to her bro"

Shoulda made Hitler references or said stuff about Jewish people as soon as she said she was from Germany.

Nowadays, I cant help but notice the difference in how foids treat attractive vs ugly males. Whenever im in line, I make sure there are no chad's/chadlites around
Foid mentality:
When Chads talk to women= Charming
When ugly males talk to women= creepy, desperate, pathetic, etc.

don't you know your place by now? idk why anyone who is sub 8, let alone sub 6 try sparking a convo with a foid tbh. you're just asking to be humiliated and enraged after it's done.

:soy:: Stupid incel, don't you know you should just stay in your basement all day so beautiful goddesses don't have to look at you?

Me trying to act NT is like a fish trying to climb a tree.

You should file a complaint to the manager against her for being rude to you.

• be me, 3/10 sperg khhv at grocery store
  • in checkout line, cashier is a 6/10 blonde
  • hear Dutch-sounding accent when she talks to customers
  • mildcuriosity.jpg
  • next in line
  • NTmode.exe
  • she checks out my items and I pay
  • she gives me the change
  • nowornever.avi
  • I say "thank you"
  • KILL_YOUR_INHIBITION_NOW.exe
  • I ask "Are you from around here?"
  • she says "no" disinterestedly
  • I try to guess "the Netherlands?", she says no
  • "Denmark?", still no
  • she replies "Germany."
  • I act mildly interested
  • I ask if she's in high school or college here
  • normal_conversationalist.jpg
  • she puts on visibly-forced smile (probably because her manager was nearby) and says "no, just working here"
  • I now realize that I forgot I was an ugly subhuman talking to a foid and that I was creeping her out
  • say goodbye and walk away embarrassed
Fucking stupid Nazi bitch. How dare I talk to her as a sub8. Fuck me, right? Btw, there's no fucking way she could get a visa just to be a cashier. Dumb whore lied to me because she was too afraid I'd find out where she goes to school! Oh, the horror!

As I was thinking about this in my car, I started to boil in seething rage - only interrupted by the sound of a horn and me realizing I was drifting out of my lane. I fumed at knowing that if I were Chad, she would have giggled and given me her phone number. What's ironic is that I wasn't even hitting on her, I was genuinely curious about where she was from. But whatever, I guess I'll have to accept that talking to a femoid as a sub6 is a crime worthy of the fucking death penalty in 2019.
Didn't you get the news that living in America is like living in Saudi Arabia under Sharia Law? There is NO interaction between men and women in this country (or, in ANY country, for that matter), especially if the man is ugly. Let's at least give the Muslims credit for being right about the nature of relations between the sexes. They've been blackpilled about this for centuries.

If you had kept talking to her then she would have uttered the phrase “my boyfriend”.

That doesn't sound like a bad attempt to be NT,you're just not attractive enough.Me trying to be NT always ends up with a huge sperg out

damned if you do, damned if you don't

This is why you need to stop consuming normie media, and only watch anime and hentai. Normie media fool you into thinking you are capable of normal human interactions. Anime is a constantly unreal, yet comforting & entertaining.

Mogs me.

The cashiers straight up blank me (Srs).
They say "Hi"/"Would you like some bags" to everyone before me yet when it comes to me the entire process occurs in silence.

Tell her to go back to her country and stop stealing your jobs

You should know better. It only works if you're good looking enough.
I only use the machines because I want to dry their job as quickly as possible.
Of course, they would have other prospects to make more money.

NT is code for being lean and NW0 with a fade haircut and having an iPhone

isnt nt normie tier
Yeah. But the opposite is autism.. it’s just being socially well-calibrated and well-adjusted. It’s like normie and up tier

classic incel trait to mack on female cashiers

Miserable bitch. Pay her no mind.
If you had kept talking to her then she would have uttered the phrase “my boyfriend”.
Haha how many times have I heard this. Every bloody hairdresser I've ever had can't mention her bf quick enough if I bother to talk.

NT means neurotypical.
I’m brainlet I didn’t know he was referring to Normie Tier.. just thought he was asking if NT is a normie trait.

You can't just pretend to be NT bro, you are either born normie or autistic
No amount of approaching or therapy will make you NT

first lift her and then slap bro

Indeed. I just lift her with my penis, then I will spin around to eventually let go of her. I will release her from my penis to toss her. It is called female long throw. It is a new event I established.

Indeed. I just lift her with my penis, then I will spin around to eventually let go of her. I will release her from my penis to toss her. It is called female long throw. It is a new event I established.
love u bro no homo,based germancel

love u bro no homo,based germancel

Unfortunately, I am the last of my own kind. I will do my best to destroy everything what is weak.
You can't just pretend to be NT bro, you are either born normie or autistic
No amount of approaching or therapy will make you NT

You just have to go out there brah.

I always hate it when air hostesses make friendly small talk with everyone except me. Like, I already know I'm ugly, do you have to rub it in my face all the time?

lmao i love the creativity in this thread, yeah cashier foids are the worst, hate dealing with them and always use self checkout if available

lmao i love the creativity in this thread, yeah cashier foids are the worst, hate dealing with them and always use self checkout if available
No, use a male cashier if theirs one there, support the economy.

No, use a male cashier if theirs one there, support the economy.
lmao fuck that shit, i hate dealing with people, but i would prefer male cashier over foid one any day of the week

"You're creeping me out" is foidspeak for "You're ugly."

Cucktears, if you're reading this, prove me wrong by showing me one example of a good-looking guy being called "creepy." You can't, so fuck off, cocksuckers.

Once you born ugly you never normal boyo