Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I tried cocaine today

Vlone

Vlone

$, first time user here, been on forums for a year
★★
I was forced to entertain a client at my work and he urged me to try cocaine. I was pretty reluctant to do so since I pretty much just smoke weed and occasionally drink. I did it anyways because I'm a pretty fucking boring guy and felt like I was losing his attention pretty frequently.

Tbh pretty underwhelming, I've had pretty bad ADHD my whole life and took Concerta for it so it barely gave me a rush, just felt like a couple Redbulls. 3/10 not worth cuz addicting and expensive. I'm just happy to be back with you guys.

Your income is not worth the cuckery of the job. Being forced to entertain a client? Come on.

I was forced to entertain a client at my work and he urged me to try cocaine
Vlone

take more and drink alcohol with it you dumbass

I have never been high so I cannot relate.

Cocaine is overrated

Its ovER for cocainecels

As always Hollywood exaggerate how those drugs work on people, if you were expecting to become low inhib god who would drive across the street, shout and fuck foids in a limousine like in movies then lol.

I had same revelation about psychedelics, yeah you will see things if you close your eyes and fractals while open but it's not even close what hollyjews were selling us.

As always Hollywood exaggerate how those drugs work on people, if you were expecting to become low inhib god who would drive across the street, shout and fuck foids in a limousine like in movies then lol.

I had same revelation about psychedelics, yeah you will see things if you close your eyes and fractals while open but it's not even close what hollyjews were selling us.
Haha sort of, I actually have quite a few coworkers who spend thousands a year on cocaine. Even when I came off of it into today I have no urges to try it. I do think it’s addicting, but also quite underwhelming
???? What are you a fucking bar girl

:feelskek: Yeah sure

Drugs are overrated.

I never drink alcohol smoke anything or get drugged lmao just more thing most people does and i don't

I want to be a cocaine addict one day

Wtf do you do for a living that would require you to do cocaine for a client

Not really, I just want to consume cocaine regularly, it seems like a good drug, but Ive never tried it
its over rated tbhtbh. if you are going to do a drug regularly there are way better ones available.

So you're working at a law firm.

i just mix l-theanine whit caffeine :feelsthink:

once tried meth never again

tbh mdma is best but i have my problems to do even that

tbhtbh. the high is only 20-30 minutes + it is super expensive.
magic mushrooms/lsd lasts 2-3h so they are only drugs which i would recommend, only coming off trip sucks since your body is sloppy and lagging

cocaine seems shit and overpriced

I want to try meth though

Whenever I get a bit of prop it always makes me either spew or need a shit. I only get it occasionally as it's too expensive. I'll just have to stick to weed and alcohol to drugmaxx

Wish I had a social circle that allowed me to buy (at least once) shrooms or acid :feelsbadman:. You mog me.

yeah i did it a few times, had the same experience. I think you need a certain personality to enjoy cocaine.

Nah I’m in the finance field
I don't know much about drugs but they probably cut that shit with many other substances. There was probably not much coke in it tbh.

yeah i did it a few times, had the same experience. I think you need a certain personality to enjoy cocaine.

Interesting idea because part of my ADHD is an addictive personality, which I've had issues with in the past. I'm pretty much fully off of it almost a day later and I have no addictive desires for it.

Wish I had a social circle that allowed me to buy (at least once) shrooms or acid :feelsbadman:. You mog me.

I wouldn't call it a social circle. It's part of my job to entertain them. I formally met them one time prior. I spend pretty much every night alone, no one at my work is friends with me outside work.

You tried cuckaine.

Yeah cocaine is bull shit. Doesn't do anything to me either.

Tbh pretty underwhelming, I've had pretty bad ADHD my whole life and took Concerta for it so it barely gave me a rush, just felt like a couple Redbulls. 3/10 not worth cuz addicting and expensive. I'm just happy to be back with you guys.
They're shitty drugs for low iq people. Drugs will never solve anyone's problems.

Wish I could afford cocaine.

Wish I could afford cocaine.

Lol if you can afford a couple Redbulls its basically the same thing. Probably the most underwhelming drug of all time, movies just overhype it.

It's literally just a status "drug", it's only exciting because it's fucking expensive.

If you want to upgrade you gotta go meth.

Lol if you can afford a couple Redbulls its basically the same thing. Probably the most underwhelming drug of all time, movies just overhype it.
How many redbulls at once to feel it?

How many redbulls at once to feel it?
Haha it was a bit of an exaggeration, but regardless it feels exactly the same. You’d be surprised!

Haha it was a bit of an exaggeration, but regardless it feels exactly the same. You’d be surprised!
There's no way redbull is the exact same as cocaine?

I wouldn't call it a social circle. It's part of my job to entertain them. I formally met them one time prior. I spend pretty much every night alone, no one at my work is friends with me outside work.

What do you work as?