Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I tried leaving this place for good.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
To make it short, it didn't work out. I'm back because I felt I was just denying myself a good place to just chill. I will definitely cut down my usage because that's what drove me to try leaving.

Overall, I'd say it was a good break. I didn't normiemaxx or anything. I was mostly just doing my own thing, reading, walking outside, playing videogames. I realize that staying here too much is not good because I start feeling like shit.

DB0C26F1 1E17 4A28 9ED0 102922FC9290

We would you try to leave this beautiful place?

Quite honestly, from all the forums I've been on, this place generally has a much nicer environment than other places (like former /r/Incels)

Before I entered inceldom/blackpill places TRP was toxic as fuck (even the blackpill sub). I think this place is much more welcoming, likely not worth leaving until ascension.

I feel like places on the internet like this are not safe anymore.
Its because the mainstream media, women/feminists & the leftists control the internet.

i could never leave here

This forum is lifefuel for me.

i don't really leave, i just gradually use less and less

To me this site is like a drug