Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Tried Making Friends Very Hard, by Going Out Being Nice, but Unsuccessful.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I am 57. When I was a kid, there was a YMCA near me that had frequent trips. Sometimes local, like to museums, to overnight, to Washington, Philadelphia. I'd beg my parents to go, which they did. No luck. The kids picked on me, called me names, etc. They had events / trips every week, and I went. Sam story
I begged my parents to go to sleep away camp. Same story.
I asked my parents to send me candy, to give to the other boys. same story.
I brought gams with me, like cards, Monopoly, Scrabble to make conversation with the other boys, No luck.
In college, they had trips, like to Hershey Park. I sat on the bus alone, ate alone. The kids split up into groups, I was left out.
I live in New York. Many people. I go to Meetups and other groups. I try ton talk to people, but the conversation dies a quick death. So IncelTears will say leave your mother's basement, but it has NEVER worked. I would scour the paper for events to go to. I would to fit in a bar, and clubs are completely out of the question for me. I pretty much gave up trying to make friends. I bought a sex doll and that's it.
After I die of natural causes, they'll find my rotting corpse, still in my mother's basement. I have no family, no friends.
Perhaps after I die, my mother will be waiting for me in heaven.
Like when I was in the thirds grade, and all the parents would wait for their kids.
When ever I had a bad day I would always come home to my mother who'd comfort me.
Perhaps after I die this miserable life, my mother will be waiting for me, just like at the end of third grade.

being a man over 50 let alone 30 (or probably just being a male) everyone is going to see you as a pedo / creeper / serial killer if you talk to a stranger

being a man over 50 let alone 30 (or probably just being a male) everyone is going to see you as a pedo / creeper / serial killer if you talk to a stranger

I am 57. When I was a kid, there was a YMCA near me that had frequent trips. Sometimes local, like to museums, to overnight, to Washington, Philadelphia. I'd beg my parents to go, which they did. No luck. The kids picked on me, called me names, etc. They had events / trips every week, and I went. Sam story
I brought gams with me, like cards, Monopoly, Scrabble to make conversation with the other boys, No luck.
In college, they had trips, like to Hershey Park. I sat on the bus alone, ate alone. The kids split up into groups, I was left out.
I live in New York. Many people. I go to Meetups and other groups. I try ton talk to people, but the conversation dies a quick death. So IncelTears will say leave your mother's basement, but it has NEVER worked. I would scour the paper for events to go to. I would to fit in a bar, and clubs are completely out of the question for me. I pretty much gave up trying to make friends. I bought a sex doll and that's it.
After I die of natural causes, they'll find my rotting corpse, still in my mother's basement. I have no family, no friends.
Like when I was in the thirds grade, and all the parents would wait for their kids.
When ever I had a bad day I would always come home to my mother who'd comfort me.
Perhaps after I die this miserable life, my mother will be waiting for me, just like at the end of third grade.
you might not be NT in some way but still high functioning.

Incline

I hope so too bro... :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

There is literally no escape for us.. we are trapped and doomed.

you might not be NT in some way but still high functioning.
I look like I've had a stroke and my face looks slanted, muscle loss, squint. It's over. Even if I was autistic.. and I feel that I am.. why is life so unfair. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

if ur ugly and autistic ppl will always hate u no matter what u do, just no winning

if ur ugly and autistic ppl will always hate u no matter what u do, just no winning
I'm both. It would take an act of G-d to get me a girl.
It would be a miracle greater than the parting of The Red Sea.

This fundamental reason behind our suffering is ignored by others who fall for the very traps that we say they have fallen for. We want the return between a duality of masculine and feminine natures. Nothing more.

Unfortunately God isn't real or he would of made our species extinct already.

If I lived near a big çity then I would go to aa - alcoholics anonymous and try to make friends. But then I'd have to pretend to be an alcoholic.

I was an alcoholic until I learned how to make booze. Now I don't care for it too much.

Yup. I thought about doing that.

I can't imagine the moment when I become a wizard. What did it feel like turning 40, or even 50, and still being a virgin?

You might not die of natural causes. Your chances of contracting cancer increase exponentially as you age. My uncle got cancer. He died in 2004.

I fear you're probably one of the worst amogst all of us on this forum tbh.

Let's recap
-57 year old
-KHHV
-Neet?
-Still Living at home
-Fucks a sex doll
-Fat?
-Poor?

What keeps you from ending it, baasically roping?
Why havent you sough the sevices of a sex worker?

This dude is a LARP, why do people fall for this shit. Rofl.