Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried tinder with my new iphone 12 pro

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
I remember someone posted a study saying iphone 11 pro would have higher chances of success getting matches.

Well the iphone12 pro came out recently.

I bought it and my first pic was a selfie showing my new iphone 12 pro and then other pics.

So basically I got 0 matches.

You're coping out of control, son.

well thank jesus, imagine being mogged by a smartphone

Your first mistake was having an iphone. Apple products are for foids.

It's time to hang up bro

I remember someone posted a study saying iphone 11 pro would have higher chances of success getting matches.

I bought it and my first pic was a selfie showing my new iphone 12 pro and then other pics.

should've known better from the start

Scamming incels would be profitable. But I'm too stupid and depressed.:feelscry:

Just buy an iPhone to attract gold diggers but fail anyway theory.

Congratulations, you fell for basic marketing.

Congratulations, you fell for basic marketing.

Anybody else find it scary how blue pilled most incels on this forum are?

Its reaching ridiculous levels

A man just wasted his money on a device that you can't even copy and paste mp3's to, on A CHANCE that he'd get matches on an app that he knows full fucking well he shouldn't even be using unless he's a fakecel

Anybody else find it scary how blue pilled most incels on this forum are?

Its reaching ridiculous levels

A man just wasted his money on a device that you can't even copy and paste mp3's to, on A CHANCE that he'd get matches on an app that he knows full fucking well he shouldn't even be using unless he's a fakecel
JFL :feelskek:

Did you ACTUALLY thought a smartphone would get you a female? And you must be pretty rich if you afforded the brand new IPhone 12 Pro. Another proof that money is nothing

There's no iPhone for your face :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

At least you have an iphone now

@Total Imbecile tier post.

lmfao what, how does a phone make your ascension chances higher JFL

Did you ACTUALLY thought a smartphone would get you a female? And you must be pretty rich if you afforded the brand new IPhone 12 Pro. Another proof that money is nothing

I'm not rich I haven't bought a phone since the iphone 4s came out. So its been several years since I got a new phone and I saved up for it.
At least you have an iphone now

Yeah its a massive upgrade from iphone 4s

Bruh moment

I used to be like this. at one point I bought gucchi and a bunch of other expensive shit. ofc nothing came of it.

Your first mistake was having an iphone. Apple products are for foids.

exactly ios is such a dumb os. can’t install apps from websites and limited to 15 devices running ios 14 jfl

I used to be like this. at one point I bought gucchi and a bunch of other expensive shit. ofc nothing came of it.
I have six pairs of jordans. Bought them to flex on niggers, one of the worst purchases I ever made

I have six pairs of jordans. Bought them to flex on niggers, one of the worst purchases I ever made
same I had three pairs of Jordan in past. they got ruined quickly and don't help with status past highschool and arguably college

same I had three pairs of Jordan in past. they got ruined quickly and don't help with status past highschool and arguably college
Every time I wore them all I did was worry if they were going to get dirty or fucked up. Kind of made it unenjoyable to even go out with them on

Every time I wore them all I did was worry if they were going to get dirty or fucked up. Kind of made it unenjoyable to even go out with them on
yup nowadays I don't care for any fashion clothes outside workplace or interview. No point in caring as an Incel. no amount of clothes can get us a gf and often can't even get us friend(maybe could get leeches).

phone mogs me, I have an £80 Android JFL.

yup nowadays I don't care for any fashion clothes outside workplace or interview. No point in caring as an Incel. no amount of clothes can get us a gf and often can't even get us friend(maybe could get leeches).
Yeah pretty pointless. The only attention I got was negroes asking what size shoes I wear.

Yeah pretty pointless. The only attention I got was negroes asking what size shoes I wear.
only men seem to care tbh. foid never talked about my shoes or clothes.

Just buy an iPhone to attract gold diggers but fail anyway theory.
The real purpose of having an iPhone is so that you show up as a blue text bubble. I've heard of guys getting ghosted for showing up as a green bubble (non-iPhone). I have a used unlocked Iphone SE 128gb (1st Gen) on T-Mobile.

normiemaxxing gone wrong

It never began for applecels

The real purpose of having an iPhone is so that you show up as a blue text bubble. I've heard of guys getting ghosted for showing up as a green bubble (non-iPhone). I have a used unlocked Iphone SE 128gb (1st Gen) on T-Mobile.