Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried to ask out a white girl and she replied she's only into black guys

L

lakb

Banned
-
Her favorite celebrities are the Kardashians so i guess I saw that coming

LMAO @ living in a western country, ever, under any circumstances

"Black guys" - that means Tyrone, I doubt that she will even consider speaking to your average black dude from the street.

KvltWarrior98 said:
"Black guys" - that means Tyrone, I doubt that she will even consider speaking to your average black dude from the street.

Exactly. She means attractive black guys

Never understood about Kardashians and BBC.

This was a special type of rejection. She had to add that you're lower than niggers.

KvltWarrior98 said:

Then try another white girl

KvltWarrior98 said:

This.

Color your face and hit the streets again.

Probably had a lucky escape there, kek.

I dick mog average Tyrone as an ethnic. BBC means nothing. She must be low IQ, so she is attracted to another low IQ ghetto dwellers. I respect intellectual blacks, but it's a fact their culture is based on brutality mostly.

Brutal, G-Yo. Sadly, she's too busy in Aryan Chad's bed tonight to see you. "JBB" is not statistically valid in any sense..

tumblr_mpc6sgzCX01qdlh1io1_400.gif

The "Brothas"...are strung out or jacking off to White Insta-chicks.