[SuicideFuel] I tried to gymmaxx today

Bourbon

Bourbon

5'7 Hugless, Kissless
-
i think i fractured a muscle by doing 1 push up i'm going to the doc in 2 days i can't laugh cough or sneeze or it hurts like hell

this just shows how fucking privileged normies are that thay don't get this shit all the time

I'm never doing exercise again

CopeKeith

CopeKeith

Masters of Illusion
-
Gymmaxxing isnt forbidden for incels, its one of the DECENT copes.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Either ridiculously fat or ridiculously cursed genes. My condolences either way. Next time try pushups on your knees or off a wall instead of the floor.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
its brutally over buddyboyo. i had same problem. i just powered thru. But i am only going to gym every 5 days now as my body is so shit and garbage that it gets sore so easily despite me taking 150g protein daily, and getting adequate rest. as an incel not only will u bed ugly, often low iq, even in fucking gymcelling we are fucked. :reeeeee:

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Captain
-
i think i fractured a muscle by doing 1 push up i'm going to the doc in 2 days i can't laugh cough or sneeze or it hurts like hell

this just shows how fucking privileged normies are that thay don't get this shit all the time

I'm never doing exercise again
how could you hurt urself fromone pushup, this has to be a troll

Bourbon

Bourbon

5'7 Hugless, Kissless
-
how could you hurt urself fromone pushup, this has to be a troll
i tried to do one and i immediately stopped in pain don't know what it is yet but painkillers aren't helping that much
Either ridiculously fat or ridiculously cursed genes. My condolences either way. Next time try pushups on your knees or off a wall instead of the floor.
i usually do that, i tried doing it the normal way

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Youngcel
-
I hate lifting tbh , I like having a dyel body , But i still gymmaxx for some reason , Maybe to look more intimidating

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
i usually do that, i tried doing it the normal way
How many can you do on your knees? I wouldn't recommend trying a normal push up until you can do at least 30 knee push ups.

R

rightfulcel

Wizard
-
Last time I gymmaxxed I got cramps rofl

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
-
get a homegym to spare yourself the embarrassment.

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
What the fuck?

Anyway, don't give up on exercising, although it doesn't get you laid, it will make you healthier both physically and mentally, and health is the only thing we have, really.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
Don't do anything anymore. Just rot and eat and give up on life

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
What the fuck?

Anyway, don't give up on exercising, although it doesn't get you laid, it will make you healthier both physically and mentally, and health is the only thing we have, really.
It's also nice to have goals that are attainable. You'll get that pushup eventually, OP, and when you do, you'll probably make a thread about it with the [LifeFuel] tag.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
I can't gymmaxx tbh any weight i lift and my back gets destroyed