Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I tried to gymmaxx today

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
i think i fractured a muscle by doing 1 push up i'm going to the doc in 2 days i can't laugh cough or sneeze or it hurts like hell

this just shows how fucking privileged normies are that thay don't get this shit all the time

I'm never doing exercise again

Gymmaxxing isnt forbidden for incels, its one of the DECENT copes.

Either ridiculously fat or ridiculously cursed genes. My condolences either way. Next time try pushups on your knees or off a wall instead of the floor.

its brutally over buddyboyo. i had same problem. i just powered thru. But i am only going to gym every 5 days now as my body is so shit and garbage that it gets sore so easily despite me taking 150g protein daily, and getting adequate rest. as an incel not only will u bed ugly, often low iq, even in fucking gymcelling we are fucked. :reeeeee:

i think i fractured a muscle by doing 1 push up i'm going to the doc in 2 days i can't laugh cough or sneeze or it hurts like hell

this just shows how fucking privileged normies are that thay don't get this shit all the time

I'm never doing exercise again
how could you hurt urself fromone pushup, this has to be a troll

how could you hurt urself fromone pushup, this has to be a troll

i tried to do one and i immediately stopped in pain don't know what it is yet but painkillers aren't helping that much
Either ridiculously fat or ridiculously cursed genes. My condolences either way. Next time try pushups on your knees or off a wall instead of the floor.
i usually do that, i tried doing it the normal way

I hate lifting tbh , I like having a dyel body , But i still gymmaxx for some reason , Maybe to look more intimidating

i usually do that, i tried doing it the normal way
How many can you do on your knees? I wouldn't recommend trying a normal push up until you can do at least 30 knee push ups.

Last time I gymmaxxed I got cramps rofl

get a homegym to spare yourself the embarrassment.

What the fuck?

Anyway, don't give up on exercising, although it doesn't get you laid, it will make you healthier both physically and mentally, and health is the only thing we have, really.

Don't do anything anymore. Just rot and eat and give up on life

What the fuck?

Anyway, don't give up on exercising, although it doesn't get you laid, it will make you healthier both physically and mentally, and health is the only thing we have, really.
It's also nice to have goals that are attainable. You'll get that pushup eventually, OP, and when you do, you'll probably make a thread about it with the [LifeFuel] tag.

I hate lifting tbh , I like having a dyel body , But i still gymmaxx for some reason , Maybe to look more intimidating
You gotta make sure you can choke slam the soys and beta orbiters.

Try doing 2 next time

I can't gymmaxx tbh any weight i lift and my back gets destroyed