Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I truly despise sports

Vlone

Vlone

$, first time user here, been on forums for a year
★★
I was thinking about my high school days earlier, something I don't frequently like to think about because it always burns me. The HS I went to I think was Top 5 in the state in football (USA).

So many of the football stars were bullies, inflated egos and all around terrible people. Each and every one of them were almost as comparable to a cold Stacy in their general demeanor and malice towards others. What they got in return for this behavior was huge scholarships to colleges that would be dreams and reaches for an average person, even when they lacked so much intelligence to even be qualified to go to these places.

With this moment of clarity I realized that this extends to all of these pro sports. These slayers grow up thinking they're better than other people, and show it by bullying and belittling others. Every college team and pro team is full of these awful people, but instead of people hating them for it, normies rejoice at their every move and Stacys open their pussies to all of them.

Am I envious that they make money and live some of the best quality of life possible for doing tricks with a ball? Yes, who the fuck isn't? But the difference is that the population chooses to worship and admire them when in reality they are among the cruelest people on the planet. This made me hate watching sports because I know who these people are, and I want no part of them.

sport is haram