Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I turn 27 today

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
I’m becoming numb to my birthday I think. Not as much of a panic as it was before. It’s more just a deep defeated sadness, but still hope for a cope-filled future.

I thought I would have had a gf, or wife by now. but at 27 I’ve never had a gf.. I thought I would’ve been my own man. Maybe with some kids or atleast plans for kids. My only hope for a future in which I don’t blow my head off is to moneymax and homestead by myself somewhere in the forest. Maybe get some dogs, learn carpentry, or something like that. Pass the time.

It’s all just so shit. If I’m not out of this house and on my own secluded paradise away from the couples of the world by 30, I’m roping. I don’t have another choice. This shit is painful. Going outside gets harder the older I get. Eventually it will become impossible. Wtf do I do then?

happy birthday bro

I turned 27 last month...

At this point the only thing I look forward to is watching the clown world burn...

This kind of post makes me hate my life even more.

hope you had something better today man
Download 4

I’m becoming numb to my birthday I think. Not as much of a panic as it was before. It’s more just a deep defeated sadness, but still hope for a cope-filled future.

I thought I would have had a gf, or wife by now. but at 27 I’ve never had a gf.. I thought I would’ve been my own man. Maybe with some kids or atleast plans for kids. My only hope for a future in which I don’t blow my head off is to moneymax and homestead by myself somewhere in the forest. Maybe get some dogs, learn carpentry, or something like that. Pass the time.

It’s all just so shit. If I’m not out of this house and on my own secluded paradise away from the couples of the world by 30, I’m roping. I don’t have another choice. This shit is painful. Going outside gets harder the older I get. Eventually it will become impossible. Wtf do I do then?
birthday happy much

it does not get easier

you have to get better each day to counteract everything you are talking about
better at coping
better at organising
better at money maxxing

otherwise it will just get worse year after year

dont let them win

@Fearofeight there are many like you lol

Yorimoi sora yori

Happy birthday bro, wish you the best

''happy'' birthday

I am waiting for Starlink to come online then I will monkmaxx in some forest or something.

Are u virgin still?

happy cake day :soy::soy:

Happy birthday boyo

Happy birthday boyo. You're 27 but at least you're not in denial about your inceldom.

____ birthday. I'm 24 and yea, life goes so fast now. Cope or rope, bro