Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I turned 30 this month

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I never stated my age but you guys probably already somewhat knew it. I should have posted about it earlier but today's valentine's day (or close) so might as well.

My thoughts about turning 30? Pure Sui Fuel

1) It's about the point where you notice your body slowing down.

2) Everyone around you starts settling down. Your friends are too occupied with their own issues.

3)You're no longer as young or attractive. Balding may start

4) You no longer have the same spirit or energy to do things

5) Your freedom is gone

6) Dating is a lot harder

But you know whats the worst thing about it? People's expectation of you

At age 30, most normies would have reached middle management with 7-8 years of work experience. . That means they are mature and skilled enough to start leading a team while managing their own family affairs at the same time. They already have their car and home.

Your age starts with 3. Therefore people expect you to act mature. You can't just say I'm still a kid and am learning. People aren't going to forgive your mistakes easily

No one is gonna save you. In fact people are expecting you to be the one helping since you should be a manager level person now.

Basically even if you never worked a day in your life or kissed a girl, somehow society expects you be already experienced in those areas.

30 is when accomplished men start showing the world they're ready to be the guys on top. Thats why messi and Ronaldo are in their early 30s. Same as most combat sports champions. Where physicality and wisdom meet.

But for people like us? We haven't even got off the ground! We still haven't started!

Fuck man. I wanna rope now. I just can't see myself meeting the expectations of a 30 years old even in 10 years FFS!

I couldn’t bare being an incel at 30. I’ll rope by then.

Sounds brutal. Do not look forward to it at all.

Agepill is brutal... I don't know how I'll cope when I'm 30+. Shit seems scary

:feelsohgod:

I thought you were a teencel

There's 1 positive aspect

You're much more likely to get autismbux in your 30s than you are in your 20s. They generally dont give bux out to autists in their 20s, as they still assume you can do something in that time and make a change. But as you hit 30+ theyre a lot more lenient with giving bux out.

Other than that its over

:feelsohgod:

I thought you were a teencel
Teencels don't need to wagecuck unless they're from a shit environment.

Teencels don't get it. No matter how bad things are, you can always just go I'm a kid and hope things will one day get better.

That doesn't happen in adults especially after 30. People expect YOU to the one guiding the kids. What a joke!

Teencels don't need to wagecuck unless they're from a shit environment.

Teencels don't get it. No matter how bad things are, you can always just go I'm a kid and hope things will one day get better.

That doesn't happen in adults especially after 30. People expect YOU to the one guiding the kids. What a joke!
Brutal tbh , I hate the thought of being old.

Do you look younger , older or your age?

I don't really care about the expections society has for me tbh. The only thing i care about is, that i will still be able to piss myself, once i'm in my 30's.

Brutal tbh , I hate the thought of being old.

Do you look younger , older or your age?
I'm not balding or having wrinkles like my peers since I don't have a family to drain my soul.

Doesn't mean anything since I'm an ugly fuck though.

Getting old isn't just about looks going away.

My condolences.

I just turned 24 this last month....I still feel like a 17 year old sometimes,I haven't changed at all and that's pretty bad.

I couldn’t bare being an incel at 30. I’ll rope by then.
Same tbh. Imagine your life slowly fading out while Chad already outperformed u at every aspect you could possibly have meanwhile you spent your entire youth alone rotting in your room.
Life as an incel ends once puberty starts.

i'll be roping in my 30's 100%

I'll be there in less than 5 years & I feel your pain already bro

Congrats wizard. I am getting there as well. :feelsbadman:

There's 1 positive aspect

You're much more likely to get autismbux in your 30s than you are in your 20s. They generally dont give bux out to autists in their 20s, as they still assume you can do something in that time and make a change. But as you hit 30+ theyre a lot more lenient with giving bux out.

Other than that its over
Lifefuel

god I really, really, really dont want to ever make it till 30

This place is full of teencels (-18) I wonder where are all the adultcels (+21)

Sounds brutal. Do not look forward to it at all.
Yeah, but as a gorilla, you’ll almost be dead by then, seeing as most only live to about 40.

Yeah, but as a gorilla, you’ll almost be dead by then, seeing as most only live to about 40.

Nah. Iv been genetically modified to live longer.

You'll be stuck with me for longer boyo

I'd only care if I'm broke at 30, if I can successfully wealth max before 30 I'll be satisfied

how much would satisfy you?

Enough to live reasonably well in the philippines for the rest of my life

That can be done with at least 250,000 US, way less actually, you could move there, buy a property to rent, and buy a lower tier property to stay, and just live off of the rent money

This place is full of teencels (-18) I wonder where are all the adultcels (+21)
I have 35 years old, thoe oldcels are the 33.33% of this site i guess
I never stated my age but you guys probably already somewhat knew it. I should have posted about it earlier but today's valentine's day (or close) so might as well.

My thoughts about turning 30? Pure Sui Fuel

1) It's about the point where you notice your body slowing down.

2) Everyone around you starts settling down. Your friends are too occupied with their own issues.

3)You're no longer as young or attractive. Balding may start

4) You no longer have the same spirit or energy to do things

5) Your freedom is gone

6) Dating is a lot harder

But you know whats the worst thing about it? People's expectation of you

At age 30, most normies would have reached middle management with 7-8 years of work experience. . That means they are mature and skilled enough to start leading a team while managing their own family affairs at the same time. They already have their car and home.

Your age starts with 3. Therefore people expect you to act mature. You can't just say I'm still a kid and am learning. People aren't going to forgive your mistakes easily

No one is gonna save you. In fact people are expecting you to be the one helping since you should be a manager level person now.

Basically even if you never worked a day in your life or kissed a girl, somehow society expects you be already experienced in those areas.

30 is when accomplished men start showing the world they're ready to be the guys on top. Thats why messi and Ronaldo are in their early 30s. Same as most combat sports champions. Where physicality and wisdom meet.

But for people like us? We haven't even got off the ground! We still haven't started!

Fuck man. I wanna rope now. I just can't see myself meeting the expectations of a 30 years old even in 10 years FFS!
I have 35 years old , this is exactly how I feel, for example, I feel like someone 17 years old in terms of relationships with women.Even if I got a relationship with one of my age, I would not feel well, because she would have tons of experience and cock in her mileage

Last edited:
I'm surprised any oldcels on here haven't roped yet

Everything you stated I already have in my 20s :feelsrope:

Found a pic of OP 2 years from now.

W6yqw8

If you even dare look at an 18 year old or even a woman in her early 20s they will consider you a "creep" or a "pedo" even though they have already been fed gallons of cum by then.

I'm 23 and I'm a freakin' janitorcel. But hear me out - you can actually make good money as a janitor. Well, definitely not as much as a STEMcel making $100,000 a year. But enough to live off of. I've been a janitor for 5 years and if I become a manager I could make $42,000 a year which isn't bad.

Do you gained wizard powers or is it a myth?

I'm 23 and I'm a freakin' janitorcel. But hear me out - you can actually make good money as a janitor. Well, definitely not as much as a STEMcel making $100,000 a year. But enough to live off of. I've been a janitor for 5 years and if I become a manager I could make $42,000 a year which isn't bad.
That's pretty good tbh. I could afford all my surgeries if i had a job that pays me 42.000 a year.

I’m in my early 30s in the process of dropping out of society to get NEETbuxx. Was very close to roping in the past, will at some point but want to ldar on NEETbuxx for a while first.

Life as a cel is an absolutely soul crushing experience and meaningless. It only gets worse.

Humans are terribly designed when it comes to aging. Body breaking down at 30 just 12 years after maturity? Wtf!? Only living into 70s? Honestly evolution is fucked.

I don't know how @FrustratedWhiteMale does it at 57

Points are very legit legit, however most of them applied to me as early as 22, with the exceptions of the career ones. These things (aging, people slowing/settling down, less energy, worsemetabolism) start post-college in my experience. Once you enter the hellfire of wageslavery it's all downhill.

I will acknowledge though that 30 is probably an age where this shit accelerates and accelerates fast. It's definitely the first "old" age, although I'd say 25 is the first "not young" age, if that makes sense. A 25 year old guy will usually look worse than he did at 21, but a 30 year old guy just looks old. Distant, of another generation, not even invisible to prime women but something more, a sexual nonentity. Their own fathers have the same sex appeal.

JFL at reaching 30

I have 35 years old, thoe oldcels are the 33.33% of this site i guess

I have 35 years old , this is exactly how I feel, for example, I feel like someone 17 years old in terms of relationships with women.Even if I got a relationship with one of my age, I would not feel well, because she would have tons of experience and cock in her mileage
imagine getting a foid finally at mid 30's and you find out she has taken 50 different dicks in her holes :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: and she expects you to go down on her :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: .we are doomed