Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I understand why ER would sit in barnes and noble wait for foids to approach him.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Sometimes when im out at the grocery store or anywhere I fantasize about a foid approaching me. Its so fucking over lads.

Incel trait : Expecting the impossible to happen

You're way too optimistic.

Women will never approach an incel looking guy, not even the ugly foids. Hell even normie tier men usually have to make the first move.

Incel trait : Expecting the impossible to happen

I feel bad for ER, he was so naive and autist he really ate it up all the lies of the world. Dude just wanted gf.

foids will only approach gigachad in a public setting, maybe chad in bars/parties and normies for betabuxxing/help for work/school

She looks so pure and innocent. She doesn't even wear makeup and dresses modestly. :feels:

Doesn't matter though, even if my fantasy is accurate I am still too ugly for her.
A true tradcel fantasy is having her cook a meal for you.

Sometimes when im out at the grocery store or anywhere I fantasize about a foid approaching me. Its so fucking over lads.
I do the same. It's a bluepilled trait of mine ngl. But i can't get rid of it. I can't get rid of the hope and fantasy that a girl will ACTUALLY like me someday.
I guess i'm just very hopeful

how do you even entertain the thought? I'm unironically more likely to get approached by a crackhead with a knife in public than by a woman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back