Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I unironically hate people who downplay baldness

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Prior to my baldness, my outlook on life was significantly more positive than it is today. I noticed my balding early, but my doctor and my family gaslighted me into thinking I was crazy. Next thing you know, all it took was my hairline to recede slightly and now I can't walk outside without a hat.
It is impossible to have good hair with any degree of balding. Only males with perfectly masculine and healthy bone structures can BARELY pull off the balding look. People who say "just deal with it and style it", don't realize that you need to be in the 1% of genetically elite men who were gifted with perfect facial features and facial bones. You cannot "style" hair a balding scalp. There isn't a proportional and even amount of hair in the front to make it look normal. You cannot grow out your bangs, since 30%+ of the bangs are gone in NW2, and they are practically nonexistent NW3 and above. If you cannot hide your bald spots by growing your hair long, since your hair will look noticeably thinner in those areas.

For you bluepilled people in here, you may personally think that some chads who are balding look fine, but it is a fact that they would look much better without their baldness. Receding hairlines are asymmetrical and look unnatural, and cause the SMV of any male to decrease significantly. Also, only a select few males can actually look good with a fully shaved head. Shaved heads look flat out retarded, just because a few chads can pass as attractive with it doesn't mean that normies, chadlites, and incels can pass it off too.

For the overwhelming majority of males, it is literally impossible to be confident, social, and outgoing with any degree of baldness.

Idk bro, i'd rather be tall and bald, than short with hair

skinhead maxx

Baldness is one of the worst things a man can experience.

I’m jumping off a bridge if my hairline starts receding tbh

I'm actually balding,reading this makes me suicidal.

Baldness is one of the worst afflictions a man could ever end up with. I hate those :bluepill: fucks on HLT and other forums who post Statham, Ljungberg, Willis, and Beckham as examples of guys who look good or BETTER balding. Yeah, I’d say that they withstood balding but that all of them looked better with hair. None of the guys posting there regularly probably look masculine at all because their lives wouldn’t have been devastated by the baldness so it doesn’t offer any comfort, just coping BS to keep from meeting the :feelsrope:.

Just shave it and you will be the rock bro :D

Prior to my baldness, my outlook on life was significantly more positive than it is today. I noticed my balding early, but my doctor and my family gaslighted me into thinking I was crazy.
It's one thing to be born short and ugly, as you are used to it. But to lose your hair, especially when you're young, is suifuel. You realize that your time with hair is limited, yet the balding process is gradual, prolonging your suffering. It's yet another obstacle for an incel to deal with. The worst part about balding at a young age, especially as an incel, is that you will be expected to act more mature than you actually are. And like you said, most incels do not have the bone structure to pull off baldness.
You cannot grow out your bangs, since 30%+ of the bangs are gone in NW2, and they are practically nonexistent NW3 and above. If you cannot hide your bald spots by growing your hair long, since your hair will look noticeably thinner in those areas.
If you grow out your hair to cover the baldness, it will likely be messy looking, as longer hair is harder to style. Then the normies will tell you "to just get a haircut bro" :woke:

Balding utterly ruins you if you're a nornie.

I am already fucked up with face so I don't care about balding

There aren't any short or facially ugly chads. But there are plenty of bald chads.

i have recently noticed the beginning of my journey into norwood cemetery... it just keeps getting worse for me

I'm deathly afraid of balding. I'm pretty sure that would lower my SMV to the negatives.

Baldness is one of the worst things a man can experience.

I’m jumping off a bridge if my hairline starts receding tbh
So you telling me to suicide ?

I know I'm risking dementia and ED with taking dutasteride every day, but HAIR > Mental wellbeing & erection

One question baldcels need to ask themselves: were you getting any pussy before your balding was noticeable?
If you did: boo-hoo fakecel, deal with it.
If you didn't: then balding doesn't change your situation. Except for even lower confidence, but confidence is a meme anyway.

There is reason every man, poor and rich alike fear the reaper. They try to avoid his verdict by using ancient voodoo liquids like monoxidil, but in the end..
the toll must be paid.
TL;DR bald = deathsentence

I shaved mine off approaching nw3. Seems to have accentuated my shit body even more tbh.

Damn right
Balding is a death sentence

I am already fucked up with face so I don't care about balding

to the people saying shave it off do you not have a bad headshape like light bulb shape?

Hairsystem. The only way to notice it is if someone furiously scratches the top of your head.

Just own it, bro.
Makes you more masculine, am I right?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Didn't make me more masculine anyway but I did choose to "own it". Normal hair with a bald patch is unacceptable imo. Hair transplant or shave it all off.

Youth ends at NW2, life ends at NW3.

to the people saying shave it off do you not have a bad headshape like light bulb shape?
“Bro there’s no such thing as a bad head shape everyone is different and unique and beautiful bro don’t be so shallow. Girls don’t care about looks they care about confidence!!!”

Hey guys, how are you doing?
I'm young, youthful AND I'm FUCKED INTO ETERNITY
BABYFACE
HAHA YOU THINK THIS IS ENOUGH ????????
BALDING
A
L
D
I
N
G
I
IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN

Hey guys, how are you doing?
I'm young, youthful AND I'm FUCKED INTO ETERNITY
BABYFACE
HAHA YOU THINK THIS IS ENOUGH ????????
BALDING
A
L
D
I
N
G
I
IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN
Let go off your sanity, lol

Idk bro, i'd rather be tall and bald, than short with hair

Honestly this, I can still save for hair implants while leg lengthening surgery is dangerous, at best you lose part of your sensitivity at worst you will not be able to walk

I have a bunch of weird moles and skin tags on my head so if I ever go bald it's fucking over, even more than now.