Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I used Badoo, Blendr and OKcupid.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
This is the first time I have tried online dating apps and my purpose was to know how people look like there. This is what I found.

• Noticeable presence of noodlewhores: If you set you location rich Gulf country like UAE or Northern Europe, you will find a good number of noodlewhores mainly from South East Asia who live in SE Asia but set their location UAE and Europe. It was really annoying to see a noodlewhore after every some swipes.

• I have not yet found chad: I didn't find Chad but a handful chadlites and majority of good looking guys were above average looking ones. So, probably I will have to search more to find chad. Also, I didn't find many Stacies, just a few handful but there were stacylites in reasonable number. If I had chosen big famous cities like Berlin, Paris, New York etc, I would have certainly easily seen Stacies and chad in particular in good number.

• Females were better looking than men in general: Thanks to fakeup and camera filter that made all this possible. Majority of women were between 5.5/10, due to makeup, while majority of men look were 4.5/10. Fakeup gives edge to women over men in appearance.

I would conclude this post by stating what I have written above is just what I experienced on dating apps and I do not claim my experience to be an obvious fact.

Last edited:
chads dont need to use dating sites, also why did u look for males?
in general females fraud their looks with angles, fakeup, filters etc so if they are 5.5/10 expect them to be 4 at average irl

chads dont need to use dating sites, also why did u look for males?
in general females fraud their looks with angles, fakeup, filters etc so if they are 5.5/10 expect them to be 4 at average irl
I was sort of curious to know how the males against whom you've to compete for foids actually look like and also, some foids say common men don't get match because they don't use better selfies in their profiles. So, for this reason, I looked for guys.

I wonder how foid dating profiles would've looked if fakeup wasn't allowed.

I was sort of curious to know how the males against whom you've to compete for foids actually look like and also, some foids say common men don't get match because they don't use better selfies in their profiles. So, for this reason, I looked for guys.

I wonder how foid dating profiles would've looked if fakeup wasn't allowed.
fakeup, filters = boost by 1.5-2 point so u can only imagine

fakeup, filters = boost by 1.5-2 point so u can only imagine
Some use very expensive fakeup too. So 1.5 to 4 points boost. Imagine looking 4/10 in real but fakeup making you 9/10 looking thus easily getting person out of your league. What a scam.

Some use very expensive fakeup too. So 1.5 to 4 points boost. Imagine looking 4/10 in real but fakeup making you 9/10 looking thus easily getting person out of your league. What a scam.
no man its too high, 9/10 is not possible without good bones, more like from 4/10 to 7/10

no man its too high, 9/10 is not possible without good bones, more like from 4/10 to 7/10
Bro, it is possible with very expensive makeup. 3-4 years ago, a video of foid went viral here for her makeup which cost thousands to her. But I don't common foids will use such expensive fakeup everyday.

Bro, it is possible with very expensive makeup. 3-4 years ago, a video of foid went viral here for her makeup which cost thousands to her. But I don't common foids will use such expensive fakeup everyday.
someone just needs few houndred dollars yearly to go 3 points while i need 30k for double jaw to go up 0.5 point lol

someone just needs few houndred dollars yearly to go 3 points while i need 30k for double jaw to go up 0.5 point lol
I need at least 6 surgeries ranging from mouth to eyes to chest to neck to arm to spine, in order to look normie but I can't afford them.

I need at least 6 surgeries ranging from mouth to eyes to chest to neck to arm to spine, in order to look normie but I can't afford them.
if i get rich one day i will afford you them :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I used okc and failed