Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I used to actually think curries were slayers

Did you

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • What are you talking about curries are slayers by default

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Sometimes I shit post now about how curries are slayers but when I was in 9-10th grade I somehow legit thought curries slayed White foids. I guess I bought into the whole red/blue pill lies and I mean curries are low inhib. Also I think I saw aziz ansari with some white Stacy and I was like damn maybe if I was indian I’d do better with foids. Did anyone else ever think curries were slayers? You can be honest cause votes won’t be displayed publicly. @BummerDrummer this should be on incel new. Sorry I keep trying to get featured on it but not that the AVI battles are over this is newsworthy imo

Last edited:
JFL. Curries should be able to get disability benefits in the west.

What are you talking about curries are slayers by default

Well I only knew 2 curries in my life. One was weird and edgy, and the other one was a basically a white boy and he did O.K. with girls

Curries actually are slayers

what the fuck are you talking about ?

India literally create the most handsome and successful male models in the world, you don't know about David Gandy? damn, update yourself!

curries are the biggest slayers I've ever seen

I knew from age 5 that curries have it the hardest

Well I only knew 2 curries in my life. One was weird and edgy, and the other one was a basically a white boy and he did O.K. with girls

What do you mean by "Basically a white boy" ?

hangs out with the popular white kids, plays hockey, dresses like a basic frat boy
I’d think he’d have to be a chadpreet to be able to associate with popualar whites

hangs out with the popular white kids, plays hockey, dresses like a basic frat boy

You make it sound like thats why hes getting laid. Iam guessing hes above average in looks.

Do you know any non arranged marriages curries who are sex Havers?

I know two or three curries who dated but they got immediately cucked or broke up within a year.

They were tall and non-shitskinned.

Otherwise NO.
what the fuck are you talking about ?

India literally create the most handsome and successful male models in the world, you don't know about David Gandy? damn, update yourself!

curries are the biggest slayers I've ever seen

You missed Chico and Jeremey Meeks.

I know two or three curries who dated but they got immediately cucked or broke up within a year.

They were tall and non-shitskinned.

Otherwise NO.

You know whats ironic? The only curries ive seen slay dont look like theyre curries. Just dont look like your race bro.

being low inhib doesn't fix ur face or race tbhngl

You know whats ironic? The only curries ive seen slay dont look like theyre curries. Just dont look like your race bro.

Legit, JDBC (Just Don't Be Curry) theory is legit.

You have hope as long as you are not some form of curry.

i voted curries are slayers by default purely because in India 3/10 men regularly ascend,. Yes, regularly. Yet in the West, this kind of thing is unheard of, except in the most extreme betabucks examples. Based JBC voters on this poll

i voted curries are slayers by default purely because in India 3/10 men regularly ascend,. Yes, regularly. Yet in the West, this kind of thing is unheard of, except in the most extreme betabucks examples. Based JBC voters on this poll

Ascend? Marrying a 2/10 curryfoid is anything but ascension. More like descending into the fiery pits of hell.

Ascend? Marrying a 2/10 curryfoid is anything but ascension. More like descending into the fiery pits of hell.
Are curry foids skinny before marriage and turn fat after marriage? Or always hippos?

Legit, JDBC (Just Don't Be Curry) theory is legit.

You have hope as long as you are not some form of curry.

Being curry is like a disease JFL.
Are curry foids skinny before marriage and turn fat after marriage? Or always hippos?

The good looking ones, ya. Others are fat before and fatter after.Anyways most of you fucks are hypocrites. "Just get an arranged marriage bro " when most of you wouldnt touch an ugly curry foid with a 20 foot pole.

Being curry is like a disease JFL.
Not for curryfoids. Last year when I was in high school I went on an overnite field trip and there was this curryfoid in the hotels hottub who looked like a cross between a hippo and a goblin and it was rude AF to me. That was one of the things that made me fully embrace the blackpill. I tried being friendly to a ugly AF currygoblinhippo and it was still rude and entitled. Why do curryfoids feel so entitled to chads? @chudur-budur do you know? Chads have actual foids to fuck not stinky curries.

You know whats ironic? The only curries ive seen slay dont look like theyre curries.

They're most likely mixed too

but yeah, this is obvious, curries are ugly because they have objectively worse traits (same with Asians)

so if they look good, then they have better traits and consequently looks uncommon; resemble whites if they're compared to their own phenotype

Why do curryfoids feel so entitled to chads? @chudur-budur do you know? Chads have actual foids to fuck not stinky curries.

Fuck No. No chad in his right mind will fuck a curryfoid. Curry foids are extremely ugly, hairy, stinky beasts. They also fart continuously. They are nothing but female version of curries. Only extremely low tier white guys, who even can't get ugly fat black girls, fuck curry goblins.
i voted curries are slayers by default purely because in India 3/10 men regularly ascend,. Yes, regularly.

Because betabuxxing is the norm in curryland (looks are considered as luxury). Also arranged marriage.

Last edited:
They're most likely mixed too

but yeah, this is obvious, curries are ugly because they have objectively worse traits (same with Asians)

so if they look good, then they have better traits and consequently looks uncommon; resemble whites if they're compared to their own phenotype

Curries are short + dark + hairy. All the worst traits. Small rounded faces, crooked noses, ugly large bug eyes. Tiny dick.

Only good thing is thick head hair.

Holy fucking shit. Curries literally have all the bad features possible.

Never really thought much about indian men

Curries are short + dark + hairy. All the worst traits. Small rounded faces, crooked noses, ugly large bug eyes. Tiny dick.

Only good thing is thick head hair.

Holy fucking shit. Curries literally have all the bad features possible.

yep, being born as the average curry = spawn killed

Even before the blackpill i knew the only jbc that rings true is just be Chad