Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I used to be a hopeless romantic, but the blackpill made me realise that love isnt real.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
1466a62babeeed3e4b265afadf44cd3869c4d9ee2813279c409de42a6c149e83.jpg

When I was younger I would watch tons of media that had romantic elements to it, but the two anime clannad and angle beats had the biggest impact on me.
I thought that I could one day also achieve a loving relationship like the characters in these shows.
But now I realise that I will never have a loving relationship where the female actually loves me equaly.
Now I only view females as expendable cum dumpsters that aren't worth long time relationships with.
Even if I did get a wife or gf, I would never love her and I would always be suspicious that she will easily leave me or is using me for ultiriar motives.
When I read normies talk about being in love with their so, I just can't comprehend such a thing. All I wanted was to give my love and feelings to a girl and have her give it equaly back to me.
Woman have made me into a misogynist, they caused this.

At least we have hentai where drawings of women get brutally raped for our entertainment. Never saw a Clannad or Angel Beats btw

I used to watch romance movies and imagine myself as the chad leading man.

I know better now..

At least we have hentai where drawings of women get brutally raped for our entertainment. Never saw a Clannad or Angel Beats btw
It's insane suicidefuel when I watch it now.
Clannad really shows the journey of a relationship and the love progressing.

It's insane suicidefuel when I watch it now.
Clannad really shows the journey of a relationship and the love progressing.
Yea I heard it's a sad one. Isn't there a visual novel too? Personally I'm a fan of Evangelion.

I liked what you said in your OP about giving your love and feelings to a woman and receiving back from her the same. It is a beautiful idea in theory but in the modern world there's no room for it. Romance is dead, it's just a show indulging our fantasies and those of Chad and Stacy. The blue pill is sweet to swallow.

i enjoy watching romance anmimes

Every incel goes through this phase and realisation

Normies never get feelings of "love"

They only know base sexual lust

Yea I heard it's a sad one. Isn't there a visual novel too? Personally I'm a fan of Evangelion.

I liked what you said in your OP about giving your love and feelings to a woman and receiving back from her the same. It is a beautiful idea in theory but in the modern world there's no room for it. Romance is dead, it's just a show indulging our fantasies and those of Chad and Stacy. The blue pill is sweet to swallow.
Nowadays couples just seem to be concerned about themselves.
That is why there are so many divorces now, the people aren't thinking about preserving the relationship, they are thinking about themselves and only care about selfish desires like getting laid tons of times and exploring their sexuality.
Nowadays you have to worry about your partner cheating, divorcing you, or using you. None of these relationships are formed on love, they seem to be formed on other selfish motives.

Are we as humans truly capable of altruism, especially towards people we aren't even related to? It's something I've pondered a bit recently. Stacy, undertaking humanitarian labors, probably only does it for others to praise her, or to make herself feel better. Really the lives of those poorer are as worthless to her as much as they are to CEO Chad exploiting cheap immigrant labor.

In the original karate kid movie I used to picture myself as Daniel the main character getting the girl, going to the arcade on a date. I still want that so bad but as an adult after swallowing the blackpill I don't think I can ever truly believe in that kind of love, just that innocent one where u just wanna hangout with the girl and do fun shit, enjoying each other's company. Fml it is well and truly over :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

good job on your mental ascension, OP
47efe9b450ff07a649244dd21fec31e84b2adf20dcf23b0dec640d494d17bc5b

Nothing in this world is real. love doesn't exist, god doesn't exist, there's no life after death, we're alone in the universe, life has no meaning. Death is the only certainty.

Same. Women are really incapable of love. Even if you're Chad. Chad is simply able to keep them coming after the bait, but even if he fucks up (or gets fat, goes bald, becomes deformed, whatever) that obsession or "devotion" will magically disappear. Contrast this to most men who genuinely love their wives and kids and will stick with them through it all. The Bible is right: women are pure fucking evil.