Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i used to be addict to those insta whores. now its even worse

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
a few years ago i was looking at insta all day. followed tons of insta whores and would just browse the feed all day, looking at those whores and fap to them....
i was addicted. it damaged me hard.

but now things are much worse. now i dont look at them anymore (deleted insta), i can barely fap to it.

now all i want is a regular gf. not to fuck a stacy (well that too, but gf is much more important.)
all day i just stalk in social media foids i know.... those cute foids, that even tho i know deep down they are also whores - at least they arent acting like one.
i see the pics they upload with their bfs and its hurting me so much. why can i have this?

GOD. im not asking for a stacy like i did when i was 18. i just want a gf. someone to go to sleep with. to catch a movie with. to go hike with.
someone to talk to.

why cant i have this? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just watch their life and cry. they got everything i dont - someone.

GOD. im not asking for a stacy like i did when i was 18. i just want a gf. someone to go to sleep with. to catch a movie with. to go hike with.
someone to talk to.
You aren't allowed to have a normal life because you have a weird face. Sorry bro.

now all i want is a regular gf. not to fuck a stacy (well that too, but gf is much more important.)
someone to talk to.

why cant i have this? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cryfeels:

Go to the instagram account deletion page and delete the account and don't ever come back

Those instagram girls are suifuel

True only get worse

someone to talk to.

I wish I could talk to all of thot followers and say this. It is a carrot on a stick. They manipulate people by showing just enough to get them addicted. Even if they manage to scam every person once in their entire life, there is no shortage of people, they are set for life.
You will never own a motorhome, a yacht or a mansion. Looking at these too often will only end up making you sad. Similarly, you will never be with an insta thot, dont follow these people.
And it gets me confused, how do you even fap to them? They tease, but they never show anything.