Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I used to be really into "self improvement"

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
Back when I was in high school I used to be really into self improvement. I read a ton of self help books and read "redpill" content. I watched fitness youtubers, gymmaxxed and was on the swimming and track team. I studied really hard and got into uni. I really thought that if I just worked on myself a little more, then I would eventually become an attractive person. I didn't get blackpilled until my first year of uni when I realized that despite all the self help I was a friendless, KV, loser. It took a long time to accept the fact that no amount of hard work was going to change my height, face or race and make me desirable.

At least you finally realized it was bullshit, some would still be delusional and continue coping.

I have a manlet "friend" that keeps sending me vídeos about redpill youtubers, i told him that what rlly matters is your appearance and that approaching women without having that IS useless, he started raging and called me gay JFL.
LMAO

He's coping hard and you're taking away his ability to cope.
I laugh when i read redpill cope posts where they circlejerk and say that their ideology is for brave men only.

LMAO

He's coping hard and you're taking away his ability to cope.
I laugh when i read redpill cope posts where they circlejerk and say that their ideology is for brave men only.
The last time i went to a club(end of the last year), this same manlet guy invited me, since he got the entrances for free and i was Just starting to read about blackpill stuff, i accepted his invite.

Fr men, i saw this Guy approach 20 girls(i counted) and he managed to get rejected by ALL of them, i had to keep myself from laughing but GODDAMN, even after 20 rejections he was still trying.

Inceldom aside, in the club scenarios only the club owners win this "game", you literally pay for overpriced food, drinks and even If you manage to Kiss some girl, she kissed a lot of other guys and probably sucked their Dick also, it's a lose lose situation unless you are a chad getting things for free.

The last time i went to a club(end of the last year), this same manlet guy invited me, since he got the entrances for free and i was Just starting to read about blackpill stuff, i accepted his invite.

Fr men, i saw this Guy approach 20 girls(i counted) and he managed to get rejected by ALL of them, i had to keep myself from laughing but GODDAMN, even after 20 rejections he was still trying.

Inceldom aside, in the club scenarios only the club owners win this "game", you literally pay for overpriced food, drinks and even If you manage to Kiss some girl, she kissed a lot of other guys and probably sucked their Dick also, it's a lose lose situation unless you are a chad getting things for free.
This is why the blackpill can be a blessing. It stops you from hurting yourself and humiliating yourself for no reason, with 0 chances of getting anything in return.

Obviously someone who has potential should rot, ldar and never try, but for some of us there's really no point in approaching any kind of woman in the west. You're better off coping or just saving for surgeries

Same thing here.
It was over from the very beginning
We were blinded by false hope

Life and people won't allow certain men deemed at the bottom to improve. No matter what you do or what you gain you'll still be undervalued and shit on.

Glad that i wasn't stupid enough to fall for this meme and accepted blackpill early.

Same thing here.
It was over from the very beginning
We were blinded by false hope
People make entire careers out of giving people who are dissatisfied with their lives false hope and the illusion of progress. The self improvement industry is worth billions.