Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to be the creepy ass weirdo who, by the time I graduated, had asked every single girl out

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21514

Self-banned
-
I literally had no idea what I was doing wrong, I was practicing all the classic "Southern Gentlemen" things that I was supposed to yet having no luck (think "M'Lady", but only slightly less cringey). It wasn't until I got to college and went on a period of self discovery that I knew the error of my ways.

The first, and most important, concept that I learned was that women aren't sex dispensaries that you deposit "nice coins" into and get pusspuss in return. They have to choose you. I still kept doing nice things for girls because that's the way I was raised, but I removed my expectations for getting anything in return.

The second concept was making myself attractive, and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. A nice basic buzzcut suddenly turned my oily mop of hair into a clean, presentable style. Went clean shaven on facial hair too, because all I could grow was a piddly "pubic hair" lookin' ass beard. Got a benzoyl peroxide solution to start working on the acne. Marching band was my form of exercise to stay fit and avoid the "freshmen 15".

It's amazing how the problems we create for ourselves can get in our own way.

were you concious while doing that? in sober state not on drugs?
Well atleast sounds like you leveled up self-awareness and introspection/perception congrats
you need some more points in making a concise post

try minoxidil for that

It's over for otimistcels

tbh these people are memed to shit at my school. One normie white guy and one subhuman tier curry do this at my school. Normie guy sometimes got a yes but curry has become hated rip him

I literally had no idea what I was doing wrong, I was practicing all the classic "Southern Gentlemen" things that I was supposed to yet having no luck (think "M'Lady", but only slightly less cringey). It wasn't until I got to college and went on a period of self discovery that I knew the error of my ways.

The first, and most important, concept that I learned was that women aren't sex dispensaries that you deposit "nice coins" into and get pusspuss in return. They have to choose you. I still kept doing nice things for girls because that's the way I was raised, but I removed my expectations for getting anything in return.

The second concept was making myself attractive, and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. A nice basic buzzcut suddenly turned my oily mop of hair into a clean, presentable style. Went clean shaven on facial hair too, because all I could grow was a piddly "pubic hair" lookin' ass beard. Got a benzoyl peroxide solution to start working on the acne. Marching band was my form of exercise to stay fit and avoid the "freshmen 15".

It's amazing how the problems we create for ourselves can get in our own way.
Did things improve after you made those changes? Seems like your situation still sucks or you wouldn't be here now.

Did things improve after you made those changes? Seems like your situation still sucks or you wouldn't be here now.
It's just a copypasta from a retard of reddit

Never seen this pasta before :feelskek:

were you concious while doing that? in sober state not on drugs?
Well atleast sounds like you leveled up self-awareness and introspection/perception congrats
you need some more points in making a concise post
It's just a copypasta from a retard of reddit

Cope, now i'm a chad

Mogs me, I not even reached low inhib weirdo gentleman level :feelsbadman:

did you ascend? was the achievment worth the effort?

Too small, but as it said by wise men - better go for too small than too old. Because too small will grow into perfect one day
- Napoleon De Geso​