Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I used to be very extroverted and energetic.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
As a young kid I used to be very extroverted, and even did my school musical two times. I still am very extroverted in some social circles (guys who exercise, ugly guys, etc.), but after a certain age, I realized that nobody liked me anymore. Everybody started telling me to shut up. I only went to two friends’ houses over the course of my school years up until now (I’m 16, have no friends atm), a fat black kid and a fat Indian kid. At first girls started telling me to shut up, and then once we got the age of where guys started linking girls, and I liked them too, the girls convinced the guys not to let me enjoy my life at all and try and bully me; and I ever time i fought back, i was the “bad guy”. It’s over.

I used to be VERY extroverted and energetic to the point where I got diagnosed with ADHD, and now I’m depressed and demotivated.

:cryfeels:. I use to be energetic but what’s the point everyone closes you off.

Incels are the product of a failed genetics , and immoral society ..or a should i say .. the selective immorality of society

Last edited:
that's how it starts

i used to be in such a rush to go outside i wouldn't even tie my shoelaces, i'd just leave them tied in advance and jam my feet in them, just a few years later i had no desire to leave the house unless it was strictly necessary

I used to be alive and now I'm a dead man walking. I'm dead but my body is breathing still. Soon this will end for me

nobody cares, but since you shared part of your life I will share part of mine too.

When I was 12, i had to change schools. When I arrived there, the first thing someone from my class told me was "you are ugly", some foidlet said to me.

I don't miss that school time at all.

I was too , Its like a lost myself

social anxiety ruined me from kindergarten

I was trapped in my house like a dog whenever I wasn’t in school so I couldn’t develop social skills at all. Every time I try to tell my parents this they just respond with “it’s your own fault, just be social :soy::soy:“ I’m going to go insane, free will doesn’t exist.

that's how it starts

i used to be in such a rush to go outside i wouldn't even tie my shoelaces, i'd just leave them tied in advance and jam my feet in them, just a few years later i had no desire to leave the house unless it was strictly necessary
Story of my life. The slow normie excommunication is brutal. And suddenly you don't hang out with anyone anymore

My childhood was when I was the most extroverted, but even then it was only around friends and family and I was still fairly timid. I hardly spoke to anyone else.

It's the melvin effect

I was always somewhere in the middle. I've become low inhib as an adult. I just don't have a social circle. Lost my first one when I moved and had a very small one in my second high school who all moved away to other cities.

I don't even get the opportunity to talk to people. No one wants to get to know a man outside of school or work settings, and those might not even be options depending on your school/job/circumstances.

Normies love to kill good personalities.

I was trapped in my house like a dog whenever I wasn’t in school so I couldn’t develop social skills at all. Every time I try to tell my parents this they just respond with “it’s your own fault, just be social :soy::soy:“ I’m going to go insane, free will doesn’t exist.

this is currently me in high school rn, my mother and dad are smothering me and now I am too anxious to talk too people

Man, I wish had some friends. Fat black kid and fat Indian kid, I wouldn't mind that, could probably have some decent banter there

Same until I get bald and my whole world was over.

Puberty fucked me up badly, I also used to be extroverted and very happy when I was younger mostly because I wasn’t a manlet and didn’t have acne covering my disgusting face.

Man, I wish had some friends. Fat black kid and fat Indian kid, I wouldn't mind that, could probably have some decent banter there

Indian kid was my friend in kindergarten, black kid was my friend in middle school, parents ran both of them away. Good kids tho.

Indian kid was my friend in kindergarten, black kid was my friend in middle school, parents ran both of them away. Good kids tho.
I still am tbh, but it's getting worse every day. I'm getting angrier and more resentful.

I went from being introverted to extroverted and back to introverted.

I was introverted to begin with cuz my parents were unsociable and teachers and foids at school hated me.
Then extremely extroverted first year of secondary school cuz I wanted to make good first impression.
But that led to me being made fun of and bullied more because I was more noticeable so since then I haven't tried to make any new friends and I'm socially awkward/anxious af

Normies who are trying to be cool will try to distance themselves from you. Including low-tier normies who sadly will try and try for years but not be able to meet a girlfriend.

i always was shy and quiet it never began

Same here. Bullying made mr more introverted, but when I'm comfortable with a person I'm talkative.

nobody cares, but since you shared part of your life I will share part of mine too.

When I was 12, i had to change schools. When I arrived there, the first thing someone from my class told me was "you are ugly", some foidlet said to me.

I don't miss that school time at all.
Can relate, my high school had no foids so it was fairly okay, but I remember a few years into secondary/high school (I guess about 14 or 15), foids that I knew when I was 10 at my previous schools were reminiscing on a Facebook photo they had tagged everyone in. One of them commented, "anyone remember that really ugly guy?" and it got a few likes and replies in agreement from other foids. Then one of them pointed out I was actually tagged in said photo (although i wasn't physically in it) and they were all like "oh shit hahahaha loool" etc.

Honestly if I had gone to a high school with foids (here high school was between 11-18), I would've been mentally fucked up beyond belief, unable to do any jobs, and probably full LDAR. That 7 years without foids was bliss. By the time i was thrown back into foid world at 18, I was just ignored rather than bullied.

Energetic Uggo: Annoying
Energetic Normie&+: Confident and charming