Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I used to believe my acne was my problem...

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
I started having acne since I was 12. I still have a few zips, but luckily I got rid of it mostly. But guess what? Do I have a gf now? Lol, no. I always knew subconsciously that looks are what matters most and I even argued with family members about this long before I knew about the blackpill and even reddit. I was born smarter. But I thought that my acne was making me ugly. But it had little to nothing to do with it. I saw a few times some Chads who had acne and they were still attractive. Their jaw was still visible, their eyes, their hair, etc. And they had gfs. I got rid of it mostly, yet no gf.

What keeps you from fucking if its not acne? Anything specific in your face?

just shower bro

i think my skin is my main problem tbh

acne drops you a few points. chads can survive acne because they are so high SMV that they can afford a failo

i think my skin is my main problem tbh

acne drops you a few points. chads can survive acne because they are so high SMV that they can afford a failo
If the scars can't be fixed through surgery=it's truly over

I don't have acne scars but another form of it and its impossible to fix.

giphy.gif

skinpill is underrated I gave myself a good skin in one app and it boosted my smv tbh

What stops these retards from just removing acne via surgery?
you don't remove acne via surgery jfl. do you even know what acne is? you seem like the real retard

You are the retarded one, you have one very fixable problem and you voluntarily keep that problem and then complain about it.

Go to a plastic surgeon. Laser center. Dermatologist. But you don't cuz you're just another braindead cumskin.
you're the idiot who doesn't read my posts. the stupid surgery got postponed because of corona

and the surgery was for acne scars, not acne, those are two different things

the only one who is braindead is you because you think your race and height are your biggest issue when your face is ugly as fuck. if you grew to 5'11 and were white, you'd still be incel as fuck with that face of yours

You are the retarded one, you have one very fixable problem and you voluntarily keep that problem and then complain about it.

Go to a plastic surgeon. Laser center. Dermatologist. But you don't cuz you're just another braindead cumskin.

Aren't you the fakecel bragging about getting handjobs on Discord Voice Chat? Also, why are niggers always so aggressive and butthurt when you tell them the truth?

Reminds me of this nigger sissy boy who's face looks like a shoe: https://looksmax.org/threads/do-i-mog-you.162066/

Last edited:
No fuck off dirty cumskin son of a bitch, this shit is completely fabricated.

@ThoughtfulCel @Algeriancel How do I cope with filthy cumskins and kikes trying to ruin me.
Cumskins will try to lie in an effort to discredit you. The best thing you can do is to not take their bullshit seriously. Without proof its just cumskim cope

How do I cope with filthy cumskins and kikes trying to ruin me
Good soldiers follow orders.

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing.