Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I used to contemplate suicide as a way to make people who made my life hell feel guilty. Then I realized no one would give a shit anyway

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I still think about suicide daily but would never do it tbh. More curiosity of the aftermath than actual ability or desire to end it all. I used to think I might record some video to show at my funeral where I list off people who ruined my life and say my will goes to whoever is the first person attending to find and mercilessly beat the shit out of people who wronged me. A few things dawned on me though. One, I have no fucking will, I don’t really have anything myself since I still live with my parents and have no job. Two, my funeral attendance would be low anyways. 3, my death would have no lasting impact on my community. No one would even bother virtue sugnaling and pretending to care like they do when someone of higher status dies. I’d get an “rip” instagram story post from my little brother and some crying from my mom maybe. Outside of my immediate family literally no one would give a fuck.

tldr: my plans to make a psychologically damaging suicide note/video would be pointless since no one would give a shit if I died anyway and it’s ironically suicide fuel that no one would care if I roped

No offense, but that sounds like a pretty foid-ish thing to do.

Sui is cucked anyways, might as well cope and enjoy whatever is left on earth for us average/ugly men.

it’s petty ngl
I don't blame or fault you for it. If the cards are stacked against you genetics wise, its only natural to cope in some way.

No man should have to go through that

I have some similar feelings but not quite the same thing. when nobody shows any care or concern for your well-being or mental health it's natural to cope with that sort of thing.

sometimes I have thoughts like "if I blew my brains out right in front of this person, would it affect their life at all? would they feel bad about it? would they go to see a psychologist? would they just forget about it the next day?" "how would they react in the moment? would they cry? vomit? just sit there sort of disturbed? would they even react at all?" "would they still hate me so much? would they feel empathy or guilt afterwards or would they just decide that I deserved it?" "if I killed myself in a public place crowded with my peers, how would I be remembered? what would people say about it? would anyone actually care?"

I fantasize about those thoughts for hours on end sometimes. those are all questions that I find really fascinating but either way I'll never get an answer to them

Last edited:
Sui is cucked anyways, might as well cope and enjoy whatever is left on earth for us average/ugly men.

I don’t understand it. When somebody mentions sui IRL, walk away from them. I don’t wanna hang with people that r unstable/weak. Even if I was in a wheelchair, hearing the birds in the morning would still make life worth living.

Brutal. I feel you my brother.
It's the feeling of hopelessness, it sucks so much.

It's brutal bro, my mom found my hangman's noose I made, she didn't speak about it to me until sometime she got the slightest worry. I think tricks like doesn't really work because there are also people like who say: we didn't think he'd really commit suicide or he never told us about he was suicidal (in reality he did tell them). I think best way to manage your parents is to be cruel to them, if I had commuted suicide my family members really would have guilt until their deaths and they can't kick me out of the house, they'll pay my collage debt, they pay for what they've done. I must make sure they stay my bitches.

In short, freedom to kill myself truly gives power but my stupid parents can't realize until it's too late. There may still be a workaround for this.

don't rope bros

There is more you can do before you kys.

You need to be passively aggressive like me.
I don’t recycle

It's like st. Hamudi said. There is no point for incels to take their own lives, because their lives never even began in the first place.

Roping for anything other than the sake of roping is cringe

You are absolutely correct. This is why I'll never kill myself. That and copes I'll miss out on.
I remember this one kid that died in high-school from another class. , I wonder how many of his classmates still remember him and I wonder how many remember him in context other than "kid that died".

At most people closest to you would mourn a day.