Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to feel jealousy when I saw couples

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
But I dont no more. Cause when they are a couple, I know the guy is about to, or has already turned, "cuck" and been put in the beta-hole and now the foid is subconsiously looking for an alpha Chad to cheat on him with.

Anyone feel the same?

Only ones Im jealous of now are Chads who can fuck girls all the time and cuck others.

But boyfriends? No, not at all, not since I swallowed the black pill. I look at them and its like im thinking: "Lol u have no idea what uve gotten into".

That's cope and you know it, but ok. I try to do this too.

Yep, I often feel the same.

I mean, some time ago I saw a couple kissing in the street. The female was more massive than the male and she was clearly more into it than the male. She was more "active", like literally shoving her tongue into his throat.

The expression "succubus" came to mind.

I’d still rather be in that position than be here

When I see the huge amount of time and effort that my friends with girlfriends have to put in, plus the constant drama and stress, I am honestly not that jealous.

I am jealous of past men who were allowed to use force to make their wives submissive. Today you could be the ultimate Chad, like Brad Pitt, but even he can't make his wife submissive, so inevitably he gets cucked, and in the meantime has to live with a bitchy, stressed out, unhappy woman.

When I see the huge amount of time and effort that my friends with girlfriends have to put in, plus the constant drama and stress, I am honestly not that jealous.

I am jealous of past men who were allowed to use force to make their wives submissive. Today you could be the ultimate Chad, like Brad Pitt, but even he can't make his wife submissive, so inevitably he gets cucked, and in the meantime has to live with a bitchy, stressed out, unhappy woman.

Yes, Im the exact same way. Every modern couple has tons and tons of drama cause of the girl sperging out.

No bro. Still get upset about it...

Unless she's a fat pig! \/

I mean, some time ago I saw a couple kissing in the street. The female was more massive than the male and she was clearly more into it than the male. She was more "active", like literally shoving her tongue into his throat.

Then i cringe

i only get jealous when i see women salivating for chad tbh
i dont even get jealous , i get annoyed more like .

I just see a simp now half the time I see a dude with a girl.

I still feel jealousy

[/QUOTE
Ywn have that..:(

I've never been jealous of couples since I've at least been redpilled, especially married couples. Now that I'm blackpilled, I feel bad for the cucks in a relationship.

Only if the guy is superior to me

I accept that I am ugly, worthless and disgusting to foids. I am tied to them by my biological nature but they see me as ugly filth and I accept that. It is just the way things are.

I feel sad more than jealous tbh

It's so difficult to get a gf in 2019, I can't even be jealous.

It’s over for copecels.