[Soy] I used to have a fantasy that one of the most glorious ways to die was to die defending my oneitis from an attacker

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Former Wagecuck. Now NEET master race...for now
-
54d 22h 19m
Boy was I fucking stupid back then. I mean putting your life out for a foid who doesn't even want you lol!

I felt even more dumb realizing that I got over my oneitis after a year or so. That means I had a fantasy of dying for someone that I wasn't really that attracted to anyway. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten over it so fast.

I do believe there is a beautiful death worth craving for as Yukio Mishima imagined. But it sure as fuck isn't for some foid who wouldn't give a shit if I lived or died.

I rather my death be for something like the world (not that the world is entitled to my life sweeties)

Must be all that stupid anime. Someone else loves the main girl from the series but she's paired with the main character. So they have to find some way to kill him off gloriously to not affect the pairing.

fellofix

fellofix

incelecni
-
2d 7h 15m
the soy is physically hurting me

S

SuccessfulShark

Recruit
-
3d 11h 56m
I used to have this to when I was bluepilled now I realize foids only care about how you look

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Luminary
-
79d 22h 10m
That’s fucked. She would’ve hopped on his cock right after he bashed you to death.

Boeuf

Boeuf

Sic semper tyrannis.
-
11d 23h 23m
I do believe there is a beautiful death worth craving for as Yukio Mishima imagined. But it sure as fuck isn't for some foid who wouldn't give a shit if I lived or died.
I feel the same here. I always think about dying with honor even though in our current state there is no honor to die for. I fantasize being in another world where I had died with honor. It's just zeal that is ever present in my psyche, but never was put towards something.

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Major
-
26d 3h 25m
Boy was I fucking stupid back then. I mean putting your life out for a foid who doesn't even want you lol!

I felt even more dumb realizing that I got over my oneitis after a year or so. That means I had a fantasy of dying for someone that I wasn't really that attracted to anyway. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten over it so fast.

I rather my death be for something like the world (not that the world is entitled to my life sweeties)

Must be all that stupid anime. Someone else loves the main girl from the series but she's paired with the main character. So they have to find some way to kill him off gloriously to not affect the pairing.
I remember an early blackpill was "Women move on that fast that she'll bring her new boyfriend to your funeral"

AccountError

AccountError

NanoMachinesmaxxed
-
25d 11h 11m
Cuck if you stop a woman from being abused and dying

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
47d 4h 7m
I had thoughts like that as well JFL at how indoctrinated we were by soyciety.

jerek

jerek

Bitches and whores.
-
10d 19h 16m
We have been all through something like this. Just move on.

radishman

radishman

Captain
-
24d 5h 7m
Been there dude. In this fantasy I survive and we get together. Reality she wouldn't even visit me in recovery and likely fucks the attacker. :feelstastyman:

Yerberito

Yerberito

Obscure
-
44d 5h 14m
Fantasies in blue pill state are crashed with the black pill

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

I'm an incel, an involuntary celebrity
-
66d 17h 21m
I used to be bluepilled but not where I'd sacrifice my life like that: