Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I used to have a fantasy that one of the most glorious ways to die was to die defending my oneitis from an attacker

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Boy was I fucking stupid back then. I mean putting your life out for a foid who doesn't even want you lol!

I felt even more dumb realizing that I got over my oneitis after a year or so. That means I had a fantasy of dying for someone that I wasn't really that attracted to anyway. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten over it so fast.

I do believe there is a beautiful death worth craving for as Yukio Mishima imagined. But it sure as fuck isn't for some foid who wouldn't give a shit if I lived or died.

I rather my death be for something like the world (not that the world is entitled to my life sweeties)

Must be all that stupid anime. Someone else loves the main girl from the series but she's paired with the main character. So they have to find some way to kill him off gloriously to not affect the pairing.

the soy is physically hurting me

I used to have this to when I was bluepilled now I realize foids only care about how you look

That’s fucked. She would’ve hopped on his cock right after he bashed you to death.

I do believe there is a beautiful death worth craving for as Yukio Mishima imagined. But it sure as fuck isn't for some foid who wouldn't give a shit if I lived or died.
I feel the same here. I always think about dying with honor even though in our current state there is no honor to die for. I fantasize being in another world where I had died with honor. It's just zeal that is ever present in my psyche, but never was put towards something.

Boy was I fucking stupid back then. I mean putting your life out for a foid who doesn't even want you lol!

I felt even more dumb realizing that I got over my oneitis after a year or so. That means I had a fantasy of dying for someone that I wasn't really that attracted to anyway. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten over it so fast.

I rather my death be for something like the world (not that the world is entitled to my life sweeties)

Must be all that stupid anime. Someone else loves the main girl from the series but she's paired with the main character. So they have to find some way to kill him off gloriously to not affect the pairing.

I remember an early blackpill was "Women move on that fast that she'll bring her new boyfriend to your funeral"

Cuck if you stop a woman from being abused and dying

I had thoughts like that as well JFL at how indoctrinated we were by soyciety.

We have been all through something like this. Just move on.

Been there dude. In this fantasy I survive and we get together. Reality she wouldn't even visit me in recovery and likely fucks the attacker. :feelstastyman:

Fantasies in blue pill state are crashed with the black pill

I used to be bluepilled but not where I'd sacrifice my life like that:
Fantasies in blue pill state are crashed with the black pill
tbh