Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to help my dad deliver food for a company and it gave me one of my earliest blackpills.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
There was an old lady who we delivered to who had a chad son living with her. He was the basement dweller meme to a T. Didn't have a job, lived in his mom's basement yet each time me and my dad went over there six times in the course of six months he had a different girl with him. One of the times we went over there he had his hand down the back of the girls pants and she was completely fine with him doing it. I have other stories I think are interesting but they aren't about the blackpill. I'll talk about them if someone wants me too.

Just chad being chad bro

Chad always wins, nothing new.

Just LDAR, my NEET brothers. Chad wins in any case.

Last edited:
Brutal driver licence pill man.

I guess just be :chad: theory is true. Even if you're otherwise lead a shitty life.

Tell the damn stories, everyone here has time to read them.

There was an old lady who we delivered to who had a chad son living with her. He was the basement dweller meme to a T. Didn't have a job, lived in his mom's basement yet each time me and my dad went over there six times in the course of six months he had a different girl with him. One of the times we went over there he had his hand down the back of the girls pants and she was completely fine with him doing it. I have other stories I think are interesting but they aren't about the blackpill. I'll talk about them if someone wants me too.

Well go ahead and share your other stories.

Suifuel for incels who slaved away their entire lives learning more and suffering through years alone in University studying a difficult subject they don't give a shit about just for the chance to get a 6 figure job.

Even if they accomplish their goal after years and years of studying, they will never have a female love them for anything other than their wallet/assets and they're highly susceptible to divorcerape.

Chad can sit and play vidya all day and they would lead a more successful life than your ass pewpew.

Just deliver food theory confirmed

Tell the damn stories, everyone here has time to read them.
There was a family and all of them were obese. They all sat in the same spot everytime we went over there and never got up to try and help us.

Interesting story, OP. The NEET Chad. :waitwhat:
Guess he figures there was no point in going to college or getting a job if he could fuck a new Stacy each week. You don't need money or education if you have good bone structure.

What a blackpill

I bet back then before you discovered the blackpill you didn't think about it all that much or put it to the back of your mind. But after you became blackpilled you remembered that earlier subtle blackpill moment.

Brutal Delivery Pill

Chad doing chad things because chad

Even at NEETing :chad::chad: always win. It's over.:feelsrope:

NEET - just like every chad I’ve ever known.

While sub-8 men studymaxx and wageslave to pay for his bastard children.

Looks really are everything.

IlkrF3u.gif

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

Just get out of your mom's basement, inkwel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: