Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I used to love playing MMO's because it was my only social standing in life

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I loved playing MMO's when i was younger.It was the only social circle i had in life consisting of complete strangers but it felt like home.In MMO's you get a fresh start in life where your equal to everyone else much like the start of my own life.Eventually you level up,get new gear,upgrade those stats and gears and eventually you start to differ from the rest much like in reality where people with better education,practical skills and better looks are valued.Eventually i realized this was just a form of escapism ,it can never replace a real life social circle.I even had girls tell me in game that they loved my charismatic and outgoing personality but that never led anywhere.

It replaced social life for me and i was truly happy tbh, maybe its cause i didnt need much social interaction in my life so thats why it sufficed idk. But in the end all foids will betray you and exchange you for other males once opportunity arises, even in friendships, even in mmos

they loved my charismatic and outgoing personality but that never led anywhere.
yup personality means nothing "just find girls who have similar interests as you br0oo000o00" LOL gamer girls only want chad cock and attention from orbiters

building games for me like minecraft, dwarf fortress

i hated MMOs, they were all like shitty chat rooms with graphics

1v1 starcraft was also a good cope. always intense as fuck

Wow was a lot of fun back in the day. Was a great way to escape from my problems and just immerse myself into another world.

With that said, try osrs.

Nobody told me they loved my personality when I played MMORPG
My voice is too gay ngl

same here i actually loved mmo games very much

Free from the cage?

MMO games were fun not going to lie.