[Serious] I used to love the movie "Karate kid 2" when I was a child, but now I hate it with a passion.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Proud lolicon
-
The main character goes to Japan to train martial arts with his master and he meets a noodlewhore. The noodle leaves the ricecel who loved her and chooses the American white kid ( the karate kid). The whole movie is an example of JBW in Asia. I'd never get a girl like that if I travelled to Japan: a prime young noodle. There's very little to enjoy and to live for when you're an undesirable male. Nothing in enjoyable, but I digress...

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Captain
-
The one with Jaden was very unrealistic , Can’t see a noodlewhore falling for a skinny black kid

Giegue

Giegue

Full Power Autism
-
Just fucking enjoy the movie jeez

You gonna go apeshit over Terminator 1 too?

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

NON-LOLIS MUST BE CLEANSED
-
Just fucking enjoy the movie jeez

You gonna go apeshit over Terminator 1 too?
how do you enjoy propaganda? the more blackpilled I become, the more I despise watching movies. only a handful are non-cucked. Devon Stack makes great breakdowns of how sinister the brainwashing actually is
THIS IS WHY YOU INKWELL

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Hapa-looking sexual ☭ with a sub-human face
-
Used to love Batman when I was a kid, now I don't-

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
The main character goes to Japan to train martial arts with his master and he meets a noodlewhore. The noodle leaves the ricecel who loved her and chooses the American white kid ( the karate kid). The whole movie is an example of JBW in Asia. I'd never get a girl like that if I travelled to Japan: a prime young noodle. There's very little to enjoy and to live for when you're an undesirable male. Nothing in enjoyable, but I digress...

Didn't you say you're not attracted to Asian foids?

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Perma Failure
-
Everything in life is ruined as an undesirable male.

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

My heart is with Zabbaleen ❤️
-
I liked that one too (but i cringed when the weird jap music came on for some reason and didn't want my family to hear it). I also liked the one set in a theme park.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Proud lolicon
-
I liked that one too (but i cringed when the weird jap music came on for some reason and didn't want my family to hear it). I also liked the one set in a theme park.
The first movie was the only good one in the series. It was relatable and it had a great soundtrack. They ruined the second movie with this shitty soundtrack and JBW theme.