Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I used to love the movie "Karate kid 2" when I was a child, but now I hate it with a passion.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
The main character goes to Japan to train martial arts with his master and he meets a noodlewhore. The noodle leaves the ricecel who loved her and chooses the American white kid ( the karate kid). The whole movie is an example of JBW in Asia. I'd never get a girl like that if I travelled to Japan: a prime young noodle. There's very little to enjoy and to live for when you're an undesirable male. Nothing in enjoyable, but I digress...

The one with Jaden was very unrealistic , Can’t see a noodlewhore falling for a skinny black kid

Just fucking enjoy the movie jeez

You gonna go apeshit over Terminator 1 too?

Just fucking enjoy the movie jeez

You gonna go apeshit over Terminator 1 too?
how do you enjoy propaganda? the more blackpilled I become, the more I despise watching movies. only a handful are non-cucked. Devon Stack makes great breakdowns of how sinister the brainwashing actually is
THIS IS WHY YOU INKWELL

Used to love Batman when I was a kid, now I don't-

The main character goes to Japan to train martial arts with his master and he meets a noodlewhore. The noodle leaves the ricecel who loved her and chooses the American white kid ( the karate kid). The whole movie is an example of JBW in Asia. I'd never get a girl like that if I travelled to Japan: a prime young noodle. There's very little to enjoy and to live for when you're an undesirable male. Nothing in enjoyable, but I digress...

Didn't you say you're not attracted to Asian foids?

Everything in life is ruined as an undesirable male.

Never liked the Karate Kid.

I liked that one too (but i cringed when the weird jap music came on for some reason and didn't want my family to hear it). I also liked the one set in a theme park.

I will never get to experience japanese pussy :cryfeels:

I liked that one too (but i cringed when the weird jap music came on for some reason and didn't want my family to hear it). I also liked the one set in a theme park.

The first movie was the only good one in the series. It was relatable and it had a great soundtrack. They ruined the second movie with this shitty soundtrack and JBW theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back