Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to spend hours in the mirror looking at my face as an adolescent.

U

UglyHikikomori

Banned
-
I suffered brain damage from the amount of stress it caused me. Being so ugly and then seeing all the future male and female models get showered in validation and compliments. 

It's insane how different life can be for an ugly man vs a male model. I want to cry just thinking about it. Relentless bullying over my nose and face in general changed me forever.

Same man, it sapped away all my motivation. It fucking made me depressed everyday seeing my ugly face, the worst part is there way NOTHING I could do about it, life's all about LUCK.

Minamoto said:
Same man, it sapped away all my motivation. It fucking made me depressed everyday seeing my ugly face, the worst part is there way NOTHING I could do about it, life's all about LUCK.

Every. Fucking. Day. 

Looking into the mirror elicits a physiological reaction I will never be able to properly describe. Ultra-awareness of my ugliness has caused me immense suffering for more than half of my life. 

It just gets worse as I grow older and reminisce on all the times I NEVER had

sub 8=subhuman