Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to think I had social anxiety but I think it was just a symptom of depression

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I avoided intense physical exercise for a long time because my subhuman brain plagued me with a weird psychological that would cause me to throw up during it. But at the beginning of uni I was learning to skate for hours and I was sweating and everything and the endorphins released cured my anxiety. Before I had a hard time asking for food in the dining halls but after that it was a breeze along with many other social situations. Fucking incredible, it felt like I gained super powers. And then I noticed when I was feeling worse I had trouble asking for food again. It pisses me off when normies like my dumb cunt of a sister try to blame you for not trying hard enough to not be socially anxious when they have it so fucking easy. They give you the same generic cliched advice as if they know what the fuck they are talking about. As if they know what will actually work for you. If how I felt that time is how they feel all the time and they try to lecture about putting in effort to "put urself out there, put urself in uncomfortable social situations etc" then just lol. they might as well be saying "just have a better childhood and therefore an easier time in every aspect of life bro, it's easy"