Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i used to think that most people are attracted to white people the most because we

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
got 'brainwashed' as kids (only white people on tv, white people got the 'badass' or 'hot guy/girl' roles etc while ethniks were the memes of the show), but i remember that as a kid i always had preference for kids/people with 'sharp' faces (e.g strong profile, chin nose ridge etc) and i would dislike and try to distance myself from ugly kids, turns out whites are by far the most likely to meet the attractive standarts for the human race which are strong face bones and low face fat, they have sharp noses and brow ridge so the slayer phenotype is the most popular among the white race, or germanic to be more specific, while other races e.g negroid are expotentially less likely to have the slayer phenotype to the point where they look like a white person colored black because we are so used to seeing slayers as white people, this also explains why chads look roughly the same throughout all races

when it comes to femoids its simple = white less face fat so females faces look better, ontop of sharper nose and light colored eyes/hair which are signs of youth and are unique

TL:DR chad=strong face bones and a general structre, whites are most likely to have this phenotype by a large margin, which is why we associate attractiveness with the white race
thoughts?

I am kinda happy to be a white dude

Look at movies and shit. Everyone is of european descent.

Another SFcel, back to lookism with you