Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i used to watch totally spies and zoey 101

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
and i liked it but i was always too embarassed to watch tv when other people were in the room

I even ran home from the mosque to watch Winx Club during my elementary school days. Totally Spies and Zoey 101 were highly enjoyable. Victorious and iCarly also.

I even ran home from the mosque to watch Winx Club during my elementary school days. Totally Spies and Zoey 101 were highly enjoyable. Victorious and iCarly also.
alpha taste

never heard of totally spiesm. are you a youngcel?

i remember watching disney channel. jflsmh.

i remember z0ey 101
i love lampooning stuff with '0' lol

Tbhtbh. Btw great profile picture, that was my favourite Yu-Gi-Oh character. He looked aesthetic as fuark.
his hair is alpha as fuck, anime hasn't been over-the-top "anime" since the late 90s, yugi had 3 fucking colors in his hair lmao

Tbhtbh. Btw great profile picture, that was my favourite Yu-Gi-Oh character. He looked aesthetic as fuark.

1499520751-tumblr-nfuhsdmdpx1qh532ko1-250.jpg

his hair is alpha as fuck, anime hasn't been over-the-top "anime" since the late 90s, yugi had 3 fucking colors in his hair lmao
I think I was more infatuated with 2D characters than I'd like to admit. Anime guy crush. No homo, of course.

she was hot af no pedo

My name is Ricky and I am your master. Follow me as I spread disaster. Take over the government. Do as I say. I rule the world and you obey.

Screenshot 2019 01 12 05 44 47

I watched totally spies and gladiator

Totally Spies is some serious fetish fuel. Every ep had some weird borderline sexual scenario.

I watched those shows too and Sailor Moon on cartoon network

I used to watch spartacus and kung fu movies when I was like 10 years old were great tbh

My brother used to watch Totally Spies. I used to laugh at him for watching that shit then I watched it and I liked it so I had to watch in secret. The only reason I was watching it was it was turning me on before I could even get boners.

Those spandex outfits the girls wore on Totally Spies. . . Very strange but enjoyable show.

Holy shit, I watched all of those, but shamelessly.

I liked the powerpuff girls tbh

lol i also used to watch zoey101 when i was like 12
also drake and josh, wizards from beverly, icarli

I used to like this show called W.I.T.C.H

Nice. It's been years though so I forgot for the most part what it's about. Wasn't there some orbiter cuck in the show?
Yea, the bitch foid cucked him

LOL, I used to watch totally spies too and thought its the best shit ever because of the cool gadgets they would get every mission

Also used to watch sabrina the teenage witch cartoon version

Tbh looking back that was incredibly gay of me

Yes. Did you like any of the shows I mentioned?
The name Winx Club rings a bell but more likely than not I just remember seeing commercials for it. I only ever saw the Totally Spies TV movie/special. As for Zoey 101, I watched it occasionally but nowhere near as I did the other Dan Schneider shows. I spent much more time watching Cartoon Network than anything else but I watched a lot of everything

The name Winx Club rings a bell but more likely than not I just remember seeing commercials for it. I only ever saw the Totally Spies TV movie/special. As for Zoey 101, I watched it occasionally but nowhere near as I did the other Dan Schneider shows. I spent much more time watching Cartoon Network than anything else but I watched a lot of everything
I watched some Cartoon Network as well like Samurai Jack and stuff. Dexter's Labatory.

Used to watch Braceface and those mary kate and Ashley shows when my sisters werent around out of embarrassment. And when i was 20 i binge watched the entire Victorious series 3 times. Also used to jerk off to Kim possible

Last edited:
TotaVictorious and iCarly also.
I enjoy Nickelodeon and Disney Channels shows because it feels like they are the NCAA of sluttery, while the future careers of the hoes like Britney Spears and Ariana Grande are the NBA.

Used to watch Braceface and those mary kate and Ashley shows when my sisters werent around out of embarrassment. And when i was 20 i binge watched the entire Victorious series 3 times. Also used to jerk off to Kim possible
based

I enjoy Nickelodeon and Disney Channels shows because it feels like they are the NCAA of sluttery, while the future careers of the hoes like Britney Spears and Ariana Grande are the NBA.
I keep forgetting Ariana "Killer of Men" Grande gained notoriety from Victorious. Meanwhile we hear nothing about the main actress.

Thanks bro.

Totally Spies, my life as a teenage robot, and powerpuff girls were kino.

I keep forgetting Ariana "Killer of Men" Grande gained notoriety from Victorious. Meanwhile we hear nothing about the main actress.
She killed the career of Victoria Justice too

Cartoons are better than cuck animes