Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I usually try to avoid r/inceltear, but I looked under the rock and the second post is an obviously fake convo between an incel and tinder match

It looks real, that guy is absolutely retarded.

Never talk about your insecurities to a woman, it's a huge turn off.

And these brainlets actually believe it :lul: :lul: :lul:

The one time a manlet tier dude gets a girl interested in him, he fucks it all up. JFL

i dunno, it's not that hard to make these fakes, and you can even look at the sentence structure and punctuation patterns. they are very similar. i highly doubt this is a genuine conversation

Disagree. He walked right into that "Heightism doesn't exist you just generalize women" comeback like he was made of straw. Conversations don't happen like that in the real world.

Disagree. He walked right into that "Heightism doesn't exist you just generalize women" comeback like he was made of straw. Conversations don't happen like that in the real world.
exactly. this conversation is way to perfectly set up for a gotcha moment to be real. also, as i said, the sentence structure and punctuation patterns of both people is pretty similar

lol, more fake and gay impossible. where do this retard found that anyway, supposing it's real? not here definitely. the foid even speaks as some IT soy giving a sermon to an inkel in an imaginary conversation.

gets tinder match

i deduct this guy is not an incel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/js9n7s/why_dont_women_like_me_but_i_like_you_no_you_dont/

What the fuck is wrong with these people. that someone would spend the time to make this just to get laughs on that board is beyond me.

How many times will we have to go over this. Why do you give them the attention they so deeply crave? They want to be relevant but the truth is they are just a bunch of faggots and trannies posting on the internet waah waahhh internet posters oh no who really fucking gives a shit what they think or post. There is no reason to interact with this people if they already have made up their minds. It's like trying to argue against a brick wall it really is pointless when the other side already decided that it will not even entertain your ideas or that it will do so in a disingenuous way without letting go of all bias.
The one time a manlet tier dude gets a girl interested in him, he fucks it all up. JFL

5'8 is not manlet tier :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

JFL I looked on there for the 1st time in ages and saw I made the cut where I talked about my bank shutting my account down probably due to me being ugly and the foid on the phone was out for revenge.

i actually saw this as well.

this made me feel depressed because, although i'd never text/say this to a girl, it would be what i'm thinking in my head if they ever showed interest in me...like can't you see what an ugly subhuman I am?

^^
Foids only want the strongest men.

Agreed tbh, if you ever get the chance to talk to one, no matter what, try to seem as lowinhib as possible and detached from your obvious defects. At worst you can make fun of them.

Though this is just redpilled advice :feelshehe:, so useless if you're just that ugly which

I am

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back