Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I visited a mosque today

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
I'm not religious myself but my parents wanted me to go because today's a holiday. On days like these, it's the norm that the imam give a little speech on moral conduct and such. A part of the speech was about women.
He said that foids nowadays are becoming corrupted and sinful because they listen to much to each other. They hear from their friends about how they're "free" and are allowed to do more "things" than them and this makes foids jealous of this supposed freedom. Then they start nagging their husbands that he restricts them too much. Therefore, men should restrict their wives and female relatives from interacting too much with these types of women.

It was pretty based tbh ngl, I don't think you'd hear something like this in a church.

based Imamcel

Beating please. More beatings. Animals becoming uncontroled

Muslimmaxxing is legit ngl

The ziosscum cucks were outraged by based Muslimcels praying for Allah to destroy western and Israeli degeneracy so they went on and raided the aqsa mosque. I suspect many Muslim countries will start to revolt. Lifefuel. The caliphate MIGHT Actually come back.

Based. Yeah, you'll never ever hear that in a church nowadays.

If something is said about women, it will be followed by "men as well" or something. "Equality" runs deep in Christian churches already.

IT can't touch this. This is related to Islam. :feelskek:

On Topic: Based Imam is based. He knows what the fuck is up. Women by design don't like restrictions, female nature will never change no matter what, that's why harsh restrictions needs to be put in place to keep them in check. Women however by design will conform to what everyone around them does, since women want to be accepted by their peers around them. Keep cucked western BS away from these women, like they do in China and North Korea with the banning of social media and youtube and add very harsh penalties for stepping out of line and you'll see how docile they become.

I don't get why people are afraid of Islam. It's far closer to traditional western civilization than what we have now, and I'm not even a fan of Islam in general.

FYI: The kind of clothes Muslim women wear today, they're based on and originate from Ancient Greece/Rome & later Greco-Roman states like the Byzantines.

Covering up was done by the all the upper-class elite Greek/Roman women, and this made it way to the Middle-East during the Hellenic expansion of Alexander and later Roman Empire/ Eastern Romans/Byzantines, and adopted by the Arab nomads who invented Islam.

Remember again, from the beginning of western civilization until very recent times, a woman who covered up was considered to be HIGHLY RESPECTED and UPPER/ELITE Class.

do they really say that? i grew up muslim but haven't been in a mosque for like years and i never understood arabic so i never knew what the imam was saying

I don't get why people are afraid of Islam. It's far closer to traditional western civilization than what we have now, and I'm not even a fan of Islam in general.
Islam is much closer to real Christianity and other religions than modern-day Christianity but that's exactly why so many people are afraid of it. Even western "conservatives" are all cucks who support feminism and homosexuality which is why they oppose Islam. Many of the political parties of Europe that are critical of Islam tell their voters that Islam is evil because muslims are mean to faggots and jews rather than because they outbreed natives.
Before WWII, many right-wing/conservative figures like Hitler, Wilhelm II and Schopenhauer were very sympathetic towards Islam because it reflected the beliefs about society they already held.

There are LOTS of plausible reasons to oppose Islam though. But the large majority of people who are critical of it will make it about all about muh poor foids not being allowed to wear slutty clothing because everything has to be about foids with normies.
do they really say that? i grew up muslim but haven't been in a mosque for like years and i never understood arabic so i never knew what the imam was saying
I don't understand Arabic either but I could hear that he used the Arab word for women so I asked my father for a transalation afterwards.

We need sharia law in the west.

Lmao I swear same thing happened in mosque I went

No wonder Americans are being brainwashed into believing that Muslims are the enemy. I was guilty of it myself for many years.

I’d rather live under a Muslim leader, even a “radical” one. They actually have things figured out for the better, and they always have.

Islam is the antidote

I don't blame the hatred of islam by stormfrontcels largely due to ignorance but I just can't figure out how come many incels on here hate that religion whereas they should rather admire it.

you listen to any special playlist on your way there by chance? :feelshmm:

The ziosscum cucks were outraged by based Muslimcels praying for Allah to destroy western and Israeli degeneracy so they went on and raided the aqsa mosque. I suspect many Muslim countries will start to revolt. Lifefuel. The caliphate MIGHT Actually come back.
Tbh dont blame zionists tbh

Blame liberal/neocon ones

Actual zionists are based as fuck

In fact, I would ally with an ultraconservative or haredi zionist anyday over a Palestinian

Also jews are the most incel ppl tbh

This sounds based.

FYI: The kind of clothes Muslim women wear today, they're based on and originate from Ancient Greece/Rome & later Greco-Roman states like the Byzantines.

Covering up was done by the all the upper-class elite Greek/Roman women, and this made it way to the Middle-East during the Hellenic expansion of Alexander and later Roman Empire/ Eastern Romans/Byzantines, and adopted by the Arab nomads who invented Islam.

Remember again, from the beginning of western civilization until very recent times, a woman who covered up was considered to be HIGHLY RESPECTED and UPPER/ELITE Class.

it's white knighting, muh rapemuslims, muh isolated cases.

Cucked modern nationalism who can't comprehend they are just another type of soy.

Real Jews are opposed to feminism
Yeah, inside their own circles. They know that feminism will destroy a people so they push it on non-jews while protecting their own women from it.

it’s coming soon we’ve already imported millions of muslims now just give it some time for them to reproduce here

Tbh dont blame zionists tbh

Blame liberal/neocon ones

Actual zionists are based as fuck

In fact, I would ally with an ultraconservative or haredi zionist anyday over a Palestinian

Also jews are the most incel ppl tbh
Idc I'm no ally to anyone and neither anyone is my ally. I'm just happy things are escalating. I wanna see the entire world burn. Africa the Middle East Asia Europe and especially America. A mass extinction is the only thing I consider a victory. If the zionists plan is to relocate Jews in Israel. Then start their depopulation plan by opening borders for most of humanity to be designated in one tiny corner aka the western world and wipe out humanity then I'm actually all for it.

Idc I'm no ally to anyone and neither anyone is my ally. I'm just happy things are escalating. I wanna see the entire world burn. Africa the Middle East Asia Europe and especially America. A mass extinction is the only thing I consider a victory. If the zionists plan is to relocate Jews in Israel. Then start their depopulation plan by opening borders for most of humanity to be designated in one tiny corner aka the western world and wipe out humanity then I'm actually all for it.
tbh I am kinda the same too

I actually do not care, its just fun seeing arabs and other wncels get pissed off over "DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!" kek

tbh I am kinda the same too

I actually do not care, its just fun seeing arabs and other wncels get pissed off over "DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!" kek
So Was that just trolling or do you actually think the Jews are based? Zionists promote degeneracy wherever they go. So how do you see them as based?. I've read the zuhar and listened to many takes of rabbis and initiates. What I understood was that there's two kinds of globalist Jews. The first is the retarded elite kind, luciferians that don't understand the metatron and the jacobians who are simply waiting for the second coming of ishu. The zionists being luciferians, Do you actually support them? Even for someone like me who has nothing to lose. It's pretty stupid to support the people that see me as a test subject for some ass hole to achieve a twisted utopia. Not that the caliphate is any better. Its literally theocratic communism. But when it comes to foids freedom. It should be very obvious which one you should support as an incel.

If a Christian priest said things like that in the West it would be a national scandal and he'd get shut down.

I don't think you'd hear something like this in a church
It's far closer to traditional western civilization than what we have now, and I'm not even a fan of Islam in general.
Call it cope, but I think there is something brewing where "traditionalists" from different cultures are forming a loose alliance. If I'm right, political divisions in the 2020s are going to be based less on race and religion as they are now, and more on gender and urban/rural divide. Basically, culture vs. globalism. You'll see people (mostly men) from very different cultures all agree that globalism will be the death of all culture, and e.g. the farmer/mechanic/whatever in the US and the farmer/mechanic/whatever in South America, the Middle East, east Asia will be more comfortable with one another than the yuppies and bureaucrats of their own race/religion/nationality. There will be an understanding that we can live different lives, mostly leave each other alone besides voluntary trade and travel, and have relative peace if we're able to fight against globalist government and censorship and homogenization of media.
That sentiment is definitely brewing. I would not bet a lot of money on it going anywhere - to believe that this will end in some kind of revolution is hard cope - but that's really the only hope we have. Because it's true. As different as we may be, the dude working at the gas station in Nebraska has more in common with a Pashtun goat herder than he does with his congressman at this point.

Call it cope, but I think there is something brewing where "traditionalists" from different cultures are forming a loose alliance
There was a political 'school' called the Tradionalists which believed that serveral major religions had an universal truth behind them which were rooted in traditions, this was the group that Julius Evola belonged to if you know of him. So yeah, that idea of yours is not really a new thing.
Most religions are pretty much anti-leftist in nature, that's why the corrupted versions of religions are always called 'liberal' (e.g. liberal judaism, liberal islam etc.). The doctrine of all religions (with the exceptions of modern meme religions like Wicca and Satanism) oppose feminism, sexual degeneracy, addiction and all the other cancers of modern society. Muslims, Catholics, Buddhists, Shintoists all really want the same thing when you come down to it. A Catholic theocracy would not look very different from an Islamic theocracy.
The people who are against what these groups stand for are marxist atheists or marxist atheists who hide themselves behind the name of a religion which they don't actually follow.

There was a political 'school' called the Tradionalists which believed that serveral major religions had an universal truth behind them which were rooted in traditions, this was the group that Julius Evola belonged to if you know of him. So yeah, that idea of yours is not really a new thing.
Most religions are pretty much anti-leftist in nature, that's why the corrupted versions of religions are always called 'liberal' (e.g. liberal judaism, liberal islam etc.). The doctrine of all religions (with the exceptions of modern meme religions like Wicca and Satanism) oppose feminism, sexual degeneracy, addiction and all the other cancers of modern society. Muslims, Catholics, Buddhists, Shintoists all really want the same thing when you come down to it. A Catholic theocracy would not look very different from an Islamic theocracy.
The people who are against what these groups stand for are marxist atheists or marxist atheists who hide themselves behind the name of a religion which they don't actually follow.

Roman Catholicism Christianity is 100% dead and cucked. The Roman Catholic Church became infested with Homosexual Pedophiles.

Greek Orthodoxy Christianity is the only western religion that save Christianity disappearing from existence.

Last edited:
Maybe I should convert to Islam

I'm not religious myself but my parents wanted me to go because today's a holiday. On days like these, it's the norm that the imam give a little speech on moral conduct and such. A part of the speech was about women.
He said that foids nowadays are becoming corrupted and sinful because they listen to much to each other. They hear from their friends about how they're "free" and are allowed to do more "things" than them and this makes foids jealous of this supposed freedom. Then they start nagging their husbands that he restricts them too much. Therefore, men should restrict their wives and female relatives from interacting too much with these types of women.

It was pretty based tbh ngl, I don't think you'd hear something like this in a church.
No you won't. Even in Hyper-catholic groups like Opus Dei or Militia Christi. I think young europecels who want to find a spiritual trascendent way will massively go for paganism in the near future (they are becoming the only based religious groups here)

Islam is a cope, you’re a subhuman in the west and you’d be a subhuman in sharia law. Chaddam has a harem while you cope with ancient camelfucker texts.

Based mosque, and that retard Brenton had to go and shoot up one.... :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

No you won't. Even in Hyper-catholic groups like Opus Dei or Militia Christi. I think young europecels who want to find a spiritual trascendent way will massively go for paganism in the near future (they are becoming the only based religious groups here)
Yeah, I've delved a bit into Paganism and it has more potential for uncucking the west than Christianity. Sadly, normies tend to just stick to whatever the group's following which means that most of them who are Christian will remain so and only the rare lone wolf types will take the Pagan route.

Yeah, I've delved a bit into Paganism and it has more potential for uncucking the west than Christianity. Sadly, normies tend to just stick to whatever the group's following which means that most of them who are Christian will remain so and only the rare lone wolf types will take the Pagan route
High IQ. Catholicism is cucked to an extreme point. Also it had some cuckholdry since the beginning about the sanctity of foids and mothers.
Modern days catholics simply want to force men to follow male gender roles while allowing foids to do everything that pleases them (and they will also call you male chauvinist or question your faith if you oppose this illogical unbalanced shit). They also support women into workplace and female liberation (abortion is maybe the only thing where they strongly disagree with retarded feminists). Oh and not to mention traditionalists who shit on Islam because it "oppresses women". Total low aware and total JFL. And wanna talk about the globalist pope with his minions? Totally over. They lost the grip on reality and on human nature. The progressive priests are simply liberal-lite cucked idiots while the conservative ones just give boomer convervative tier useless advices.

Wanna know who is the only religious man i've met who had the honesty and high awareness/courage to tell that men are like the Sun while women are like the Moon (since they can only shine thanks to the Sun's light)? Yes, a traditional roman-pagan devout.

I foresee a big roman/celtic-pagan wave in the future from europecels and young men in general (and maybe foids also) if the church keeps going the way it's going.
We need Old Paganism

I'm considering going along to a mosque. But I don't want to be that retard there.
Do you just walk in? Or message them asking if a non-muslim can visit and arrange a time?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back