Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I visited the Role Reversal Subreddit... SAD

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/RoleReversal/
Most of the photos were anime... Most of the people there were FANTASYING about role reversal.. But every single one of them are still single. Still verbally wishing they would just find a strong caring loving women that will protect him.... I did see some "stories'' of how some men were lucky enough to find one... BUT THERE WERE NO PHOTOS to back it up and those stories were so ridiculously fake... Like an old story I found a long time ago about some dude finding his role reversal ''GF''. In his story he mentioned it being sunny during the winter in northern Alaska... RED FLAG.... ALASKA is DARK 24/7 during the winter... So fake...So Sad... And all of these cucks in denial believed him....I wished I screenshotted back then, its probably buried or deleted by now..

Pretty soon those guys will start to become blackpilled and realize that women are all submissive whores and come straight to here..

Cringe as fuck

Pretty soon those guys will start to become blackpilled and realize that women are all submissive whores and come straight to here..
Not everyone is prepared for that realization though.

Is this subreddit about fags?

Your fetish is so niche that you have literally zero chance of ascension

Your fetish is so niche that you have literally zero chance of ascension
I mean.. Its a romantic desire too.. But im not going reject a submissive women for that. Volcel if I do

Nice things only in animu, not this degenerate meaningless world

Its over for them tbh.

its over for femdomcels

Uhhh... I would gladly accept that kind of relationship but no women will be attracted to not cute manlet with small penis.

they need to get blackpilled sooner better then later

Is it really? considering how many beta soyboy cucks there are now that have relationships...
False. None of the soycucks are in true role reversal relationships or any relationship for that matter. Women expect the soycucks to take on physical male responsibilites and be that white knight. When soyboys cant take on the male dominant role, most women would just cheat on them secretly or try to introduce ''open relationships'' to him..

False. None of the soycucks are in true role reversal relationships or any relationship for that matter. Women expect the soycucks to take on physical male responsibilites and be that white knight. When soyboys cant take on the male dominant role, most women would just cheat on them secretly or try to introduce ''open relationships'' to him..
Exactly, I can't help but feel sorry for your fetish, have you tried looking for a dominatrix online?

Exactly, I can't help but feel sorry for your fetish, have you tried looking for a dominatrix online?
Dominatrixes are expensive trash, i am just going to pay a regular woman to physically pin me down hulmilate me tbh.

Dominatrixes are expensive trash, i am just going to pay a regular woman to physically pin me down hulmilate me tbh.
But is there no dominatrix foid looking for a relationship with a submissive guy, as I said there probably isn't that many submissive guys but then again they are probably more than dominant women

But is there no dominatrix foid looking for a relationship with a submissive guy, as I said there probably isn't that many submissive guys but then again they are probably more than dominant women
Indeed! High IQ

I don't believe there are any foids that are actually attracted to submissive guys. Submissive or "weak" men will never be seen as a potential partner to a foid. Those doninatrixes are just normal foids that do it for the money.

I don't believe there are any foids that are actually attracted to submissive guys. Submissive or "weak" men will never be seen as a potential partner to a foid. Those doninatrixes are just normal foids that do it for the money.
IT Cant touch any of this

In his story he mentioned it being sunny during the winter in northern Alaska... RED FLAG.... ALASKA is DARK 24/7 during the winter... So fake...So Sad...
Ok Encyclopedia Brown :feelskek:

role reversal is gay, a man can not expect be protected by a foid, that is why anime can make ppl gay. All that strong anime girls and those beta boys that anime shows teach to kids is harmful for their brains.

a man can not expect be protected by a foid, that is why anime can make ppl weak. All that strong anime girls and those beta boys that anime shows teach to kids is harmful for their brains.
Fixed it for you..
and its not just anime that teaches boys to be weak and love femdom
But really, why even WORRY about being manley or not when it is over in the first place.. Let femdom ppl cope because it was over before it started for them

Last edited:
Fixed it for you..
and its not just anime that teaches boys to be weak and love femdom
But really, why even WORRY about being manley or not when it is over in the first place.. Let femdom ppl cope because it was over before it started for them
Ok man , I don't want to offend you, I am just saying that anime can be dangerous, but I liked too, more in the past tbh.

Last edited:
Ok man , I don't want to offend you, I am just saying that anime can be dangerous, but I liked too, more in the past tbh.
yes it is dangerous, I agree with you on that... I think some people can still be saved from it so they wont end up here

If you watch anything other than shonen it will lower your t

I remember visiting role reversal threads on 4chan but I stopped because they were too depressing. It was just people posting fanfiction, pictures and wishing they had someone to dominate them. Only twice I saw a couple of posts of someone who was in an actual role reversal relationship, but its 4chan so they might as well be fake.

It ain't right.

I remember visiting role reversal threads on 4chan but I stopped because they were too depressing. It was just people posting fanfiction, pictures and wishing they had someone to dominate them. Only twice I saw a couple of posts of someone who was in an actual role reversal relationship, but its 4chan so they might as well be fake.
I never knew that.. Holy shit... I guess this is a blackpill in itself

Its quite a bit less than that, its more of a "Let her take the lead" feeling thats appealing. Kinda fantasy resembling, like having a woman pay for dinner, very unlikely.
Exactly. Women will only pay for dinner if you are a giga chad.

I am sad now tbh..

Its kind of haunting visiting there latley.. I bet if IT sees it they will just demonize the fuck out of them. I bet that role reversal reddit holds the most truecels. I mean, the place is 100% woman free, the ''woman'' there are sad male larpers.. The reason why women arnt places like here is because we ban them but they still try to infiltrate..
Women dont go to the role reversal subreddit by CHOICE!
We mog them bigtime.

It gives me so much pain.
And that pain is a bad pain.