Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wanna fight in the name of allah

thats alright too, if you cant believe you can become a high ranking dhimmi.

Ok, when are you taking over ? The communists and gynocrats are creeping up closer every single day, please take over already.

Ok, when are you taking over ? The communists and gynocrats are creeping up closer every single day, please take over already.
waiting for erdogan to fund us

>becoming a murderer
>purge the earth of sinners
religion of peace

I don't know the Quran good enough but can't imagine that jihadmaxxing should be made out of spontaneous anger outburst.
And yes, Germany has a secret service too. You should be cautious.

My God says btw: "Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”" Rom 12:19

@Verfassungsschutz bust his ass
Man, you can't be banned again. JFL

>becoming a murderer
>purge the earth of sinners
religion of peace

I don't know the Quran good enough but can't imagine that jihadmaxxing should be made out of spontaneous anger outburst.
And yes, Germany has a secret service too. You should be cautious.

My God says btw: "Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”" Rom 12:19

Man, you can't be banned again. JFL
There are different definitions of peace, its not talking about the hippy peace and our religion and society is crumbling. It is an act of self-defense.

I wanna clear this sinful world from thots and non-believers, fuck this. Corpos taking our money and food, foids being hypergamistic whores for white chads. I shall never let this continue anymore. I declare the caliphate of incelistan NOW! ALLAHU EKBER MY BROTHERS FUCK YOU FOIDS FUCK JEWS FUCK YOU CHADS IM GONNA DECAPITATE ALL OF YOU!

I will make Allah proud.