Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wanna fight in the name of allah

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
I wanna clear this sinful world from thots and non-believers, fuck this. Corpos taking our money and food, foids being hypergamistic whores for white chads. I shall never let this continue anymore. I declare the caliphate of incelistan NOW! ALLAHU EKBER MY BROTHERS FUCK YOU FOIDS FUCK JEWS FUCK YOU CHADS IM GONNA DECAPITATE ALL OF YOU!

I am with you. takbir.

Kuffar = cucks and whiteknights

Pick a target.

@Bundesnachrichtendienst

Mashallah. @RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?

Ephesians 6:12 KJV:

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Show your foes who thEiR mastER Is

alhamdulillah

I prophecy that all incels will rise up, overthrow the chads, and become the Vikings of this era and inherit the stacies.

We were born as outcasts but we can become so much more. A dystopian gentlemans alliance of brotherhood.

dont have the energy to wage war.
I prophecy that all incels will rise up, overthrow the chads, and become the Vikings of this era and inherit the stacies.

We were born as outcasts but we can become so much more. A dystopian gentlemans alliance of brotherhood.
chads and stacies run the world. they hold all the power. how exactly would we rise up? protest? they will kill us with no remorse. attack them? see previous comment. boycott? boycott what? lol

Last edited:
dont have the energy to wage way.

chads and stacies run the world. they hold all the power. how exactly would we rise up? protest? they will kill us with no remorse. attack them? see previous comment. boycott? boycott what? lol

First we will gather and play chess.

First we will gather and play chess.
we are talking about the serious business of international incel revolt and you want to breakout a board game...

just go to die so chaddam can get his 4th wife theory

Snap this one's going into sigma's reddit collection.

Inshallah brother. Fuck this diseased Earth.

allahu akbar lets do kill the haram with the orders of halal

allah is a false god made by lucifer

ALLLLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!

D04BB129 C0ED 4897 B301 FB5DB958F9AA

I wanna clear this sinful world from thots and non-believers, fuck this. Corpos taking our money and food, foids being hypergamistic whores for white chads. I shall never let this continue anymore. I declare the caliphate of incelistan NOW! ALLAHU EKBER MY BROTHERS FUCK YOU FOIDS FUCK JEWS FUCK YOU CHADS IM GONNA DECAPITATE ALL OF YOU!
I will help you if district of Columbia is in your destroy list

angela merkel, you dirty dirty whore its over for you!
She's literally the reason you could leave whatever shithole you're from and build a life in the West. JFL at non-White savages.

Cyberjihad 2077
Ma shaa Allah, whoever wants to purify this world is a good person in my book.
Speaking of purification. you think muslims would see us as degenerates too, if we acted irl the same way we act in here ?.

Last edited:
just convert when we take over
Nah, I'm pretty sure there are verses about hypocritical converts in the Coran. I wouldn't convince anyone so I might as well accept my fate.

Nah, I'm pretty sure there are verses about hypocritical converts in the Coran. I wouldn't convince anyone so I might as well accept my fate.
thats alright too, if you cant believe you can become a high ranking dhimmi.